Chapter 3 (FULL VERSION)

.:. Okay guys, in the sneak peak (that part right before this one) there was a slight error.  Whenever it said "Mary" it was supposed to say Mickey, mmkay?  Here's the full version of chapter 3 guys!  The first part is the sneak preview!  Comment and enjoy! .:.

Chapter 3

            Whispers broke out quickly as the frazzled woman stomps forward in the same dress as me, pointing a finger at me with her face red.  “She is not who she said she was,” she shouts.  I look between her and the man standing next to me as I begin to get light headed.

            “What’s going on here?” Mickey asks, stepping up next to me.  The woman throws her a withering glare, but she doesn’t back down.  She looks over at the stranger I just married with a steel gaze.  “Maybe we should take this outside?” she proposes, and he nods his head woodenly.  In an act of frustration, I pull my veil up leaving a room filled with faces of shock and outrage.

            As soon as the doors closed, Mickey turns to me looking me in the eyes.  “Rose, are you okay?  You’re not about to pass out, are you?” she asks, and I look at her with round green eyes.  I take in a deep breath and shake my head no.

            “No, I’m fine, just that… what’s happened?” I turn my gaze to the man fighting with the beautiful brunette who is in tears and an angry expression. 

            “Well, it seems like you got the answer to your worries, and probably just made the worst mistake in your life,” Mary says in a false happy voice.  I look at her with scrunched up eyebrows.  “Well honey, it seems like you just married yourself a prince!” she says, and I just stare at her.  “Rose, are you okay?” she asks, but I can barely hear her as a ringing forms in my ears.

            “Uh, prince dude, I think Rose is about to-” Mary says, but I miss the ending as I find myself falling towards the ground and I feel inexplicable pain in my ankle.  My last coherent thought is “Why the heck did I get myself convinced that wearing five inch heels were a good idea?”

~:~

            “I think she’s coming around,” a familiar voice yells right in my ear making me wince.  I creak an eye open to see Mickey’s large brown eyes right in front of my face.  I give out a screech and jump a little, managing to get tangled in my dress and falling face first onto the carpet. 

            “Ow,” I moan sullenly.  I close my eyes as everything floats back into my mind, making me wish I could stay like this forever.

            “Let me through!” I hear Richie yell and I look up to see the suspicious and angry eyes of my fiancé… or used to be fiancé.  “How could you Roseanne?” he asks, and I expect sadness to be in his voice, but anger is all I hear.

            “It’s not my fault-“

            “I don’t want to hear it.  You went off and married some other chomp-“

            “I don’t appreciate being called a “chomp” as you put it,” I hear the other Richard say.  I close my eyes bring my hands to my face.

            “-and now you have the nerve to tell me you didn’t mean to?  No one gets where they’re supposed to get married at confused with another!” he shouts, taking a step closer to where I sat on the floor.  I scramble up and glare at him.

            “I-“

            “It’s my fault,” Mickey admits coming to stand next to me, taking my sweating hand into her cold one.  “Well, it’s whoever sent me a text message with the wrong place actually.”