Can you keep a secret?

I can't believe I did it. I never thought I would do it but I was tired of the secrets, the lies. Yes, I killed my best friend but I am glad she is dead she deserves it. I leaned against the tree thinking what I am going to do with her body tears went down my face as I look at her lifeless body. I have blood all over me and got mud on my shoes I hear a crack sound I turned around to see no one. I turned back around I went the body and I took her bracelet I made her when we were kids. I have always hated her but I was the only one out of four of us the others never saw what she really is. A total bitch and a liar but I saved them from getting hurt when they do find out. I felt a hand go over my mouth I tried to scream but it no one could hear me any way. The person came in front of me he was a little bit taller than me he had brown curly brown hair he had green beautiful eyes. He moved his hand and told me to shush.

" Come on let's get you cleaned I will get the body." He said. I just nodded as he got the body I followed him.

" My name is Harry yours?" Harry asked.

" It's Avery." I said.

" Nice I watched you kill her but why did you?" He asked.

" I was sick and tired of her lying keeping secrets." I said.

" Oh I won't tell because I am a murderer I want to help you out." He said.

" Why?" I asked.

" Because I see that your scared." He said.

" I am I don't want to go to jail." I said.

" No one does." He said. I ran to catch up with him I look up to him then looked at my feet.

" Thanks." I said.

" No problem." Harry said. We got to a cabin which looks old I love old houses they have history. We walked in he put the body on the floor and then got a bucket of soap and water. Why does he need that?

" Why do you need that?" I asked.

" To get your hand prints off of her." He said.

Dylan's P.O.V.

I walked into the mall with my boyfriend we headed to Victoria secret to pick me some new bras I know it's weird bringing my boyfriend but my friends are busy. I saw a cute pink one with black dots I just fell in love with it I am the girly girl in the group I love to shop. Their is 4 of us Avery, me, Katie, and Stephanie I haven't heard from Stephanie and Avery in awhile. I pulled out my phone and texted Avery and Stephanie I put my phone back up then bought my bras. Niall took a bra off the shelve and threw it at me oh Niall.

" I am not buying this." I said.

" Please I bet you would look hot in it." Niall said.

" Niall stop we're in a store."I said as I roll my eyes. I grabbed the bag and we left the store. We went into GameStop his favorite store at the mall I hate this place it's filled we weirdos except of Niall. I looked at systems that have weird names like wii and Xbox I notice a little boy fussing with his mom because she won't buy a game for him. I smiled I looked at Niall who just found a game, finally. I went out the door just waiting for him at the door when got to me we left the mall and went to his house. We go to his room and he starts kissing my neck I giggle he turned me around and pressed his lips against his he licks my bottom lip for entrance I let his tongue explore my mouth. He puts me on the bed and got on top of me I pulled him closer to me he unbuttons my shirt and I pull it off.

Katie's P.O.V.

I got on the laptop to talk to my sister who lives in New York she is 28 years old with two kids. I barely see them in person I really miss them she answers the video call and she has Makayla in her lap. I smile at them then said hi Makayla waved then left the room. Me and Sasha talked for a little but until she had to go to work I shut my laptop then went downstairs. My boyfriend broked up with me yesterday and I am still trying to get over it but it's hard. I loved him so much and he left me for some model girl which I hate I just want to strangle her.

" Hey sweetie are you ok?" My mom asked.

" Yeah." I said.

" He was never right for you, you need to find someone who will treat you right." She said.

" Yeah I know but I thought he was the one." I said putting my head on the table.

" Everyone thinks that honey but you will meet the perfect guy one day." She said as she grabbed a water bottle.

" Yeah I guess."

I hope will like this story :)