First day of school

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP! my alarm clock woke me up at 6:45. I hit snooze. Five minutes later, I heard BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP! I kept hitting snooze until Mailee can't in and stopped my alarm clock. She seemed really angry.

"Beatrice! you can't be late on your first day! you slept for an extra 20 minutes! we leave in 30 minutes!!!" She yelled in my ear. I jumped out of bed and pulled on a pink dress that drops in the back an has light pink stripes and a braided rope belt. I pulled on my sandals that I wore to worth avenue with Christopher and rushed to the bathroom. before I locked the door, I told Mailee to tell lauree that I wanted a smoothie for breakfast because I can drink it quickly. I then locked the door and brushed my hair out. I curled it and let it fall over my shoulders. I did my makeup and rushed downstairs. My smoothie was sitting at the bar in the kitchen. I slurped it down and pulled on my backpack.

"5 minutes to spare!" I exclaimed. Mailee's best friend Hannah picked her up and drove her to the highschool. Mailee was starting her sophomore year in highschool. Christopher picked me up. Christopher and I were in the middle school together. He was an eighth grader and I was a 7 th grader. We arrived at Palm Private Middle. It was a small school for kids who lived in palm beach. Christopher kissed me on the cheek and then we hugged and we went our seperate ways. I found my locker and opened it. It was right next to Eleanor Chimley. Eleanor went to my elementary school and we have been distant friends since then. I was glad to have someone I knew right by me. It turned out that we were coincidentally in the same home room too! we walked to home room and entered the classroom. Eleanor rushed to sit down with her best friend Camilla bugord. I scanned the room and my face lit up! Chloe Anderson and Pheobe Canal were talking with each other in the back of the room. Us three have been best friends forever. Our dads work with each other because mr Anderson is a producer and mr canal is the famous actor Andrew Canal. I ran over to them and we hugged. Chloe was in Paris all summer and Pheobe's dad was filming a movie so she went to Hollywood with him. We talked about our summers and squealed about everything. I showed them my shoes and they showed me theirs. Unfortunately the teacher came in so we had to sit down. Chloe sat in the middle of us. There are four seats across so one person had to sit next to me. It ended up being a new girl who introduced herself as Mckaylie Stevenson. She didnt say what her dad did. She was in all of my classes though. Chloe and I had 3 classes together and pheobe and I had 1 (home room). Mckaylie turned out to be very unpopular. She wore jeans and a cartoon tee shirt. She had on Nike tennis shoes and her backpack was torn up and red. At the end of the day, I found Christopher and told him about Mckaylie. Then he told me about his day and then the limo came to pick us up. When we got to my house he kissed me on the cheek and then waved. At dinner that night, my mom forced me and Mailee to tell her about our day. Then, we had to go to bed at 9:30 since we were almost late today.