Chapter 1

Amber's P.O.V:

I woke up in the morning realizing that I had work today. I worked at the mall in Aeropostale. I had just gotten a job there not too long ago so I had only been to work there a few times. I get a bit lonely when I go to work though so I decided to text my friend Chelsea to see if she would be willing to keep me company.

Me: Hey Chelsea I'm going to the mall want to come?

Chelsea: SHOPPING

Me: So is that a yes?

Chelsea: Of course, When we going?

Me: I'll be there in five.

Chelsea: Alright see you then

I got up out of bed and put on some short shorts and my favorite shirt. After doing that I headed into the bathroom to straighten my hair. Once my hair was nicely straight I walked back out towards my bed where I had set down my phone and I picked it up.

Me: Are you gonna want to walk with me?

Chelsea: Yeah I'm fine with that

Me: Ok

I put my phone in my pocket and headed downstairs over by the front door and I picked up my Nike high tops putting them on. I made sure I had a key to get back in the house afterwards. After checking to make sure I had everything I needed I went out the door and started walking to Chelsea's house.

I reached her house and saw her waiting outside in a black tank top, white shorts, a black and white striped blazer, and some converse. To top off her look her hair was curly for today. When I got closer to her she smiled at me. "Come on let's go" I said to her and we walked beside the road

We kept a nice pace as we walked. I decided to tell her the news. "I got a job at Aeropostale" She looked over at me and smiled again. "I"m proud of you. I don't really exactly have a job but sometimes I just go up in town and sing for tips." I smiled back at her then remembered something that happened at work that I had been meaning to tell her about but just never got around to tell her. "So this really hot guy came in yesterday and a few others followed him I mean I was dying and they smelt good too" She laughed at me. "Next time they come in call me and I'll be there" I looked straight ahead of me as I talked to her. "Ok I will" I finally looked at her again. "There was a blonde one, one with dark curly hair, and then there was one who wore stripes" She looked at me with her jaw dropped and a happy expression on her face. "Awe I love curlies" I laughed. "I know you do"

By that time we had finally got to the mall. We walked in through the front enterance and I turned to Chelsea. "Chelsea Chelsea Chelsea!!!" She looked at me confused. "Huh... What?" I pointed into Hot Topics. "That's the curly haired on right over there... YOu should go talk to him, I have to go to work now anyways but we can meet up again at my lunch break alright?" She stared at him biting her lip before she finally got the courage to walk over to him.

I headed towards Aeropastale. I checked in with everyone so they would know I actually showed up for work. I then took my position in the front of the store where I greeted the people who came into the store. I stood still watching people walk by. That was when I saw him. The hot blonde guy I had seen yesterday when I was working. He was coming into the store! I tried to tame my excitement as I smiled politely at him when he walked in. Hey it's my job I have to be nice to the customers and smile when they walked in so it wasn't like I was trying to be a creep just staring at him smiling.

"Hi" he smiled back at me. I kept calm as I remained smiling. I told him the in store deals we were having as I was supposed to with all the customers that walked into the store. "Do you want to have lunch something with me?" He asked me very straight forward. I liked that. "Yeah sure. But I'm here with my friend Chelsea so I hope you don't mind if she comes along I kinda promised her I would spend my lunch break her." He looked around the store. "Where is she?" I looked over his shoulder into Hot Topics seeing she was still in there. "She's over there flirting" I pointed into the small store just right down from this one. "I see she's met Harry... By the way I'm Niall. I never caught your name though." I looked deeply into his blue eyes. "Amber... My shift is almost over then I have my lunch so I guess I will see you again then?" He smiled again. We exchanged numbers before he responded. "Yeah... See you then"

After he was at a far distance from the store I ran over to Chelsea as fast as I could hoping I would not get caught not doing my job. She looked at me funny when I finally got to her. Although it might've been from the way I gasped for air after running over here so quickly. "You'll never guess what happened!?" I told her excitedly. "What?" She asked me. I paused for a minute noticing the way that Harry was looking at her but soon snapped out of it. "I'm having lunch with a very hot guy and I got his number. He came back to the store and asked me to have lunch so I had to say yes. Sorry I won't be able to spend my lunch with you but after my lunch break I only have a little bit more to do before my shift ends so we can hang out then." She just looked over at Harry smiling then turned back to me. "No it's fine really. I also have some lunch plans with someone." I looked back at Harry then Chelsea. They just met and he was already looking at her like she was his whole world. I sure hope things can be like that with me and Niall." I should probably get back to work so umm I will see you later" I ran back to Aeropostale and stood back in my spot in the front.

I greeted everyone that walked in as I am supposed to but my mind wasn't fully focused on my work. i was mainly thinking about Niall. I was surprised that he would come back to see me just so he could ask me to have lunch with him.

Maybe coming to work at Aeropostale was a good choice for me.