Chapter 2

My manager came over to me to inform me that my shift was finally over. Now all that I had to do was find Niall. I pulled out my phone and looked through my contacts for his name. I laughed realizing what he set his name as in my phone 'Craicdaddy' I could only imagine what would make him want to set it as something like that but I didn't question it. I sent him a text telling him to meet me at the Aeropostale.

I waited patiently beside the store, keeping my eyes open for his amazing blue eyes and blonde hair. Once he was just a few feet away I looked at him up and down as if I didn't the first time he came around the store but he was just so perfect that I couldn't resist myself.

He still smelled amazing. I walked beside him when suddenly I felt his hand intertwine with mine. I just have him a strange look wondering why he did that. "I don't want you to get lost in the crowd of people" I giggled because there wasn't even really anybody around. Nice excuse though very clever. He walked me over to the Taco Bell that was quite close by and stood in line with me. "I love Taco Bell! I've actually never been to this one though. I didn't be know it was here to be honest" I laughed a little "I'll order and you just go find us a seat alright?" I told him what I wanted then looked out at the many arrangements of seating. I pick the two seated table that was towards the outer edges of it all. It was at a close enough distance that I could easily steal a few quick glances at Niall standing patiently in line

Niall's P.O.V:

It was my turn to tell them what I wanted that point I was starving so I hurried to order everything so that I could finally eat. I felt like I hadn't eaten in days. 2 hours is a long time to wait to eat again. Thankfully they understood my order so I grabbed the tray and looked to find where Amber sat. When I spotted her I walked over and sat down across from her. I handed her what she ordered then took my food, pushing the tray off to the side. "So where's Harry and your friend?" I asked her. "Oh. Wandering around so where in the mall most likely. I told Chelsea that I would just hang out with her after we had lunch. Maybe we could all four of us hang out after this" I thought about it for a minute then I remembered I had to get back home in a little while. "As much as I would love to and I really would but I got to get going after that" she gave me a little bit of a sad pouty face but said ok.

Whilst we ate I got to know her and she seemed like a very amazing girl. I'm glad that I decided to finally talk to her. She's very pretty too and I hope she knows it because just staring at her in this moment was wonderful.

Amber's P.O.V:

I was talking to him and when I talked I realized he wouldn't take his eyes off me. I felt my cheeks start burning from the feeling I his eyes on me. It reminded me of the way that Harry was looking at Chelsea. Like she was his whole world. Maybe I was Niall's. I could only hope I was. Because I know that right about now he is mine, he's absolutely flawless. I still wonder why he chose to want to have lunch with me and everything. He's so perfect and I'm just weird me.

Time seemed to fly by and Niall looked at the time on his phone then back at me. "Hey I'm sorry but I should get going alright? I'll call you" I got a bit nervous because sometimes when a guy says they will call you. They don't. But then I remembered that I really really was starting to like him and that I think he likes me so I loosened up a little bit. He leaned over and kissed me on the cheek. "Bye" he smiles at me. I couldn't help but to smile back from ear to ear. "Bye" I stood up from my seat watching him walk away. I called up Chelsea excitedly. She answered the phone after a few rings. "Hey where are you?" I looked around at me surroundings wondering if she was anywhere close by. "I'm with Harry. Where are you?" I still stood motionless in my spot. "I'm at the Taco Bell over by Aeropostale" She was silent for a few seconds. "There's a Taco Bell there?" I knew I couldn't have been the only clueless one about the Taco Bell. "Right! I come here often enough that I feel stupid not knowing there was one in the first place" She let out a small breath. "Well I will meet you there in a few minutes" I said my goodbyes brier hanging up the phone.

She walked over with Harry's hand in hers "Where did Niall go?" She asked me. "Oh. He said he had to go so I guess it will just be the three of us" I started to think about the fact that I'm going to be the awkward third wheel but shook the thought of that out of my head. I would hope that something like that wouldn't happen.

All this time I couldn't focus on what we were doing. The only thing that was on my mind was the touch of Niall's kiss on my cheek.