LET YOU KNOW

TO LET YOU KNOW SOMETHING ABOUT LET YOU KNOW. BY YEARLOT.

Let You Know will have pages and pages and pages of countless story ideas i have and desperately need to let you/people know about, no matter how few read this.

Let You Know will take time to see its end and take time to take off but i can only hope it touches the top of a skyscraper. i don't need the clouds, i just want a taste of how cool it feels to have people be like 'wow ur work is A+++++' or 'got me all the way fucked up here' or 'this is gd' and i guess what i'm trying to say is i want to be acknowledged.

Let You Know won't always have the same kind of writing and that is because i constantly feel the need to expand myself but shrink back when i feel like it doesn't suit me yet go again because i think it's such a beautiful piece of art.

Let You Know may contain sensitive topics and will be warned if the chapter/short story does have such topics mentioned.

Let You Know will be very random and i may continue certain stories if i feel like it, and if i can write up to ten chapters or above, it will be cut out from Let You Know and be posted as a story of its own instead of a Let You Know short story.

This is to let you know what you're in for.

Letting You Know, lowercase intended in some stories/chapters and this.

———— 🌹————

"I found the devil,

I found him in a lover."

Halsey, Coming Down.