|||2|||

Luke excitedly watched out his window of his room as he saw a male put all his stuff into his home with the help of Calum and a few other people. Calum worked with moving people. He often begged Liz to allow Luke go with him on an easy day, she refused all the time too worried for her son.

"Mommy! Mommy!" Luke said quite louder than he thought he was being.

"Luke keep your voice down, and yes I do know we're finally getting neighbors. Or a neighbors." His mom said as he excitedly jumped and looked outside the window. He saw Calum wave at him and he waved back happily.

"Who's that?" Ashton asked the boy he learned was Calum.

"Luke, I help him around town. Protect him, he's like my little brother." Ashton nodded as he grabbed a box of books, he had his hair up and out of his face with a bandanna; he was also sweating quite a lot.

"So this is the last box and I got it, thank you guys so much you may take a sit on the couch if you'd like as I go get your tip." Ashton said smiling as he laid the last box next to a bookcase in his house.

"Calum is coming over to our house with the boys mommy. They all look sweaty and tired, can I go make lemonade for them?!" The blond haired boy was very excited, so many new people for him to meet. Such an exciting day for him.

"Go ahead honey, the powder is in the third cabinet." He nodded and rushed off to go get the lemonade ready.

"Where's Luke?" Calum asked Liz as he and the other guys sat down tiredly on the couches in her home.

"Making lemonade for you boys, you can go help him if you want. I'm sure he'll need help with something." Liz said as she channeled surfed the tv with the other boy's in the room.

"Ok, ok I will."

"Just a little closer, almost there." Calum said as he helped the boy grab the pitcher from the top shelf.

"Thank you Cal!" He said as Calum places him back in front of the counter.

"I'll get the ice cubes." Calum said as he watched the boy carefully put the right amount of powder into the pitcher.

"After that can you get the cups please?" Luke said as he walked over to the water dispenser.

"Of course your highness." Calum said as smiling when hearing Luke giggle.

"How's the lemonade goin boys?"

"Almost done mommy."

"I'm glad baby." Liz said smiling before rushing back to watch the real house wives of Mew Jersey with the guys in her living room.

|||***|||

"Sooo, she got mad at her cause her husband did the thing with that lady." Luke questioned the whole group of people in his living room confused.

"Yes!" They all cheered happy the boy finally got it and were able to continue the show. Luke smiled as Calum kissed his forehead and continued to watch the show with them.

At least until he fell asleep on the boy, and that's when everyone was silent and slowly put the boy back in his room and leaves as quietly as possibly.