Chapter 1

Gabriella Morgan picture ->

I picked up my phone to see what's time is it na. My right eyes was close and the other side is open, ohh its already 7am. Nilapag ko ulit ang phone ko, and closed my eyes. Im still in the half of my imagination to dreaming but Suddenly, napaupo ako and look again at my phone, 7am. 7am. What the fucking hell am i doing. I just realized, 7am pala ang pasok ko today. LIFE!

I did my morning rituals, papasok pa rin ako no, i dont care if i'm not able to attend my first class today, i still have three subjects to attend. Yes i am now 2nd year college in Calthorpe University and that was the weirdest name university ever, calthorpe? Pwe.

That was my sister idea. -_-

"Gabie!" the three of them shouted, yes its me. Gabie, short for Gabriella. They're walking towards me.

"What took you so long? You didn't even attend the first class?" that was Ivony, my bestfriend and partner in all crimes. She is a party goer, magaling mag boy hunting, she really do love boys. Di ko alam kung bakit kami nagkasundo while me, i'm a manhater. Im a bitchy act but still a holy mary virgin.

"It just that..i" di pa ako nakakatapos magsalita, Kylie talk.

"Lazy bitchy creature" Tumaas naman ang kilay ko sa sinabi niya, look who's talking. Anyway, She's my bestfriend too, ang galing mambara. I think that was her profession.

"Watch your word young lady, or i'll kick your ass infront of your boys" i said to her, nanlaki naman ang mata niya. Nawala naman agad ang pagkagulat and back to her poker face.

"As if, you know them all." she said and do the cross armed. She wants to try me uh.

"I bet you know Kean, Jordan, Patrick,...." sasabihin ko pa sana lahat ng lalaki niya pero nagsalita na siya.

"OK STOP. You bitch!" then we all laughed. Pikon nanaman siya. Ang galing mambara pero ang pikon niya.

"Anyway, bakit ka nga di pumasok?" Halle (Hei-li) said to me. Siya ang pinakamabait saming apat, she loves to read, ang dami niyang libro sa kwarto niya, i prefer to call it library not her room. She has a cold heart, she had a boyfriend once, but the guy is gone, okay not my story to tell.

"Di ko namalayan ang oras e" i said. because of someone who popped up in my mind. A handsome guy but i never saw him in reality. I guess he lives in my dream. Lol. What an imagination.

"Why are you smiling?" Kylie asked then her eyes widened, "Are you..you...in.."

"No im not inlove" mabilis kong sagot kay Kylie. Alam kong pagti-tripan nanaman niya ako. Ganyan siya lagi sakin.

I heard Kylie's laugh, and my friends, so pinagtutulungan nila ako. "Im not yet done, di naman inlove sasabihin ko, nagreact kana agad." she said. ok my fault.

"Itatanong ko sana if are you insane" then she laughed again. Whatta bestfriend i have! Di ko na siya pinansin baka lalong magpapansin. Naglalakad kami papunta sa 2nd subject namin.

Umupo kami sa harap, we dont want in the back baka kasi bumagsak kami, yea matataas grades namin and kilala kami sa school na ito because of our money and beauty, and ofcourse our brain. LOL.

Nagsimula na din magturo ang teacher na napakaboring, but still i managed to listen to her kahit nakakaantok talagang makinig, sina Ivony, Kylie and Halle naman ayon pasimpleng tulog na. Yung ibang classmate hindi nga tulog pero may ibang ginagawa.

*knock knock* i turned my head on the right to see who's knocking. Napaupo naman ng maayos ang mga classmate ko. Pati ang professor e napatingin sakanya.