A Sudden Tragedy

Later

So that was Jake. He said he didn't know where else to go. His mom  gave up her life. She gave in to the pain she felt, and overdosed. It's something I've never been strong enough to do. I made him come in and lie down on my bed. He is now asleep beside me. I've been thinking of his mom for a while now. Without her, how will poor little Fayth grow up? She already lost her dad. Now her mother? Jakes all she has left. The poor girl will never learn how to be a girl. I'll have to ask Jake when he gets up where Fayth is right now. Anyways, where was I before the doorbell went? Oh yeah, I was telling you about my feelings for Jake.My feelings aren't as strong as they were for Izzy, but they're still pretty strong. I want to go out with him all the time. I'm not afraid being seen in public with him will lessen my chances of getting laid. And, Jake hasn't asked me to have sex. Ever. It's like he wants me to choose. That is a never before thing. I can be myself around him too. Not like I was with Izzy though. I mean, how many relationships can you be in where you can have a serious talk about your period? Oh well, this is still an amazing feeling. Like I'm high but I'm not.

I just realized I was singing to myself. I was singing I get high by Lil Wayne. I don't know why. Maybe it was the high comment. Either way it's an amazing song. I get high, I get high, I get high off your memories, high off your memories.... Oh, how I love that song. It's so fucking amazing. I'm going to go now. I'm kind of tired too. I'm going to sleep. Peace.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Is this a little better? It's not that long because it's the ending to the last chapter-kind of. At the moment I'm having troubles thinking about how it's gonna go down. If you have any ideas, please feel free to tell me. I've been given somones thoughts on who Crystal should wind up with but I need more suggestions. Come on, just help me out.

As always, vote if you liked it. Commment with problems, suggestions, anything. Just don't leave me in the dark! It's scary :/

Picture is of Jakes mom.

Video is I get high by Lil Wayne.

Hope you enjoyed! :D

-Ashee