Prolouge

(Leslie here. Sorry for the late update, Final wasent able to write it due to some technical problems. I'm writing this chapter.)

The wind howled through the trees, shaking the leaves roughly and making the river churn. The grass lay flat from all the wind, exposing a few rocks and dirt. The brambles and thickets hang loosely to the ground by only a few roots. Silverpelt was covered thickly with dark, lightning-enduring clouds. The only think not struggling to stay to the ground was the Great Rock, standing tall and still in all the wind.

Suddenly, two shapes appeared from behind the Great Rock. One was smaller than the other, looking weary and uncertain. The other was big and strong-muscled, healthy and determined. "I don't know why we came here in the first place, Blackstar... There's nothing here." The smaller one whined. "Quiet, Enderclaw." Blackstar snapped, a wild and evil look in his eyes. Enderclaw became more nervous, and shivered- half from the wind, half from concern for Blackstar.

They walked behind the Great Rock and rounded a turn, and saw a shadowy figure in front of them. Blackstar walked up to it, not at all concerned or as frightened nearly as Enderclaw was.

"Hello, Tigerstar." Blackstar uttered, smirking. "It's a pleasure to see you again."

"I might say the same to you." Tigerstar replied in a deep, dark voice. "But... What's the runt doing here?" He cocked his head to Enderclaw, who flinched uncontrollably.

"He's here because he needs to know the source of true power." Blackstar said, looking back with a look that said "watch this closely."

"Now do you want to get on with this or not? I don't have all night." Tigerstar growled. "Take it or leave it."

"I'll take it. Get on with it." Blackstar said, and put his head down.

Tigerstar smirked. "All right then."

A black, huge shadow enveloped Blackstar and seemed to choke him, getting bigger and bigger.

Enderclaw gasped. "Blackstar, that's-"

A giant boom erupted from the shadow and all cats were blown backward, Enderclaw hitting the Great Rock and falling unconcious.