The conclusion

"Hey Mia...Wake up...How long are you planning to sleep?"
I heard Jaison's voice just to miss his kiss.He smiled at me and told me to get ready as everyone was waiting for me down.It has been few days after the incident has happened and my necklace has turned into a single star by the time I woke up.
And everything was normal.I got up cleaned myself and left the room.i could see a big party down the room,Matt and Christine were telling something and giggling,I rolled my eyes when I saw them...I knew something was fishy the moment I entered the room...Everyone was there,people whom I know people I did not...All from mermaid world,humans,forest,fairies and everyone..
There was no more bad,everyone could just trust anyone..I started searching for Jaison,he was no where to be seen..
I waited patiently while i talked with many and there was suddenly a silence in the room.I turned back to see my handsome man standing at the bottom of the stairs smiling at me.i did not know what was happening but I could feel Jaison's anxiety...What was Jaison this anxious about???The music slowly stopped...The voices slowly faided away as we looked each other.The next thing I knew he was kneeling Infront of me,"Ms.Mia Elizebath Henry,would you do me the honor of living with me for the rest of my life??"
I gaped..Is it really happening????

I felt tears falling​ down and I could feel Jaison panicking but before he could say anything more I ran right into his arms and hugged him and told him..'Yes...I would...What would I do without you"I heard people clapping around us but I did not mind I kissed him and that's

the begining of my perfect life.....