Necrophilia❔❓❔

After seeing cousin's play thing splurge all over his lifeless corpse, it triggered something deep inside me, even deeper than the large gapping hole that was my vagina. Unable to control myself any longer, I took the jizz covered hockey stick and slit his fat, rolly throat with it.

I stared down at my fallen lover.. the life left his eyes, replaced by empty shells of what once was. Tears poured down my red puffy cheeks, letting out short sobs. Unable to stand any longer, I crumbled onto the floor. Wrapping my chubby freckled arms around his cold, still body.

"Cousin, I'm so sorry.." I whispered into his ear wax filled ear. Waiting for a reply that would never cum. It was as if ironically, I felt a sudden hardness in his lower region. It was as if this was gods last wish for me to do for him.

I sat up, and wiped away my salty tears.

"You ready for this, badboy" I moaned into his ear before unzipping his ratty overalls. Instantly his short stubby chode flopped out. His penis warts still there and fresh. I smiled to myself, remembering all the good times we had together with those warts.

I hopped onto his flipper reverse cowboy style. Rehearsing the lines of Dora the explorer as I bounced. Instantly, he and I both splurged everywhere like a sprinkler. Some even landed in his mouth. I whispered one last time, "this is my swamp"

It was as if god took my act of kindness and decided to grant a miracle. Or might it have been the cum-filled joy he swallowed. For seconds later, cousins dandruff filled eyelashes fluttered open.
He looked at me with those beautiful shit brown eyes and smiled. Baring his rotten yellow teeth. Wrapping his fat, cellulite filled arms around me. I didn't know where he started and where I ended. We came together as one. From a distance, looking like an obese elephant that had 8 kids, that went though 7 years of breast feeding, and is now unable to get up.

"Hey sexy ass bitch" he rasped.
I couldn't, the way he smiled and spoke to me rattled me up in all different places.

So I jumped onto his purple-headed soldier for a round two. Flopping on him like a fish out of water. "I just love your ol' one-eyed monster!" I screamed.

Only then did he notice the jizz covered walls. So much jizz that you would think that whoever produced it had a serious case of blue balls. He smirked, "Hey, has it been snowing in here?"

____________________

Hey bitches, it's your queen bee, Cumming at you with a new update. DONT YOU FUCKING DARE FORGET TO LIKE!!!1!1!!1!1!2!
Anywho... peace out motherfukas