1-

Your P.O.V
I was sat in my livingroom of my cold flat, still with the clothes on from last night, loose curls still bouncing over my shoulders.

The thoughts from last night lingered in my mind, i can still remember his green eyes, his colourful hair, his pale body, his raspy voice.

This isnt normal for me, I never care too much, I move on, just like all the other men.

If its not obvious, I am a prostitute, I sleep with men, and when im not, im writing songs, hoping to be found by someone,someone who will try help me succeed.

I do it for the money,its sort of like an unknown thing, no one knows, and I like to keep it that way.

Ive managed to get a job at a local photography studio, and as soon as i start work there i want to leave everything else in the past.

I sat on the couch,shivering, a blanket wrapped round me, my phone began ringing, an Ed Sheeran track blasting out. I picked up my phone to see an unknown number and i answered, expecting it to be another man. "Get ready, Daddy will be over soon" the raspy voice said over the line, before I had time to process it, they had already hung up the phone.

And just from that raspy voice, I immediately knew who it was.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
This is just kinda a starting chapter, dont worry,other chapters will be longer x

:)