Chapter 3

I didn't know why I was so comfortable, almost like I was sitting on a cloud. I didn't know where I was and at the moment I was too tired to care. This....thing I was laying on was way better than the couch I normally slept on. I wasn't tired but I still had the urge to sleep forever. If only the world would let me.

"Honey came in and she caught me red-handed
Creeping with the girl next door
Picture this we were both butt naked
Banging on the bathroom floor
How could I forget that I had
Given her an extra key
All this time she was standing there
She never took her eyes off me...
"

I groaned grabbing my phone," What?"

"Wake up asshole." My old friend Terence spoke cheerfully.

I rolled on my back happy to hear his voice again," Asshole? You're only saying that because I haven't pounded yours in while."

"You wish. Sorry I don't take Vienna sausages anymore, size matters." He snorted.

I could tell he was just as excited to hear from me as I was to hear from him. Normally I didn't drop off the face of the Earth without telling so he must have been worried.

I sighed thinking about," Look I'm s-"

'No no shrimp dick no need for all that. Solomon filled me in more or less. That's actually how I got your new number. He asked me to wake you up and remind you you're supposed to meet your brother for a late lunch at 2. It's 12 right now." He told me yawning.

I pulled my phone away to look at the time," I didn't realize I was asleep for that long, I went to sleep around 8:30ish."

"The years are weighing on you old man. Next thing you know you'll be having to pop Viagra just to get it up."

I rolled my eyes," You're older than me so it makes sense you'd know, Shelly can't get it up for you anymore Terence?"

"You know what I have important business to attend to. Bye bitch." He hung up on me before I could get a word in.

I chuckled to myself at how childish he was. I had missed that, that playfulness over the last 8 months. Maybe if I had called him more it would have dulled some of the ache in my heart but there was no use wondering about what could have happened.

Groaning I rolled out of bed and onto the floor, just laying on the floor for a moment thinking about my life. This was my old everyday routine. I realized it did nothing to wake me up because I could literally fall back asleep on the floor.

I pushed myself up into a standing position and started to stretch out my stiff limbs, yawning. Stumbling tiredly into the bathroom, I lazily took off my clothes before getting into the shower being blasted with ice cold water before it gradually started to warm up. I was instantly awakened forgetting that I had previously sent the temperature that way for this purpose exactly, to wake me up in the morning. Letting water cascade down my body, I could see I had lost my once greatly defined abs. I still had my V-shape but it wasn't as killer as before.

Chuckling to myself I knew I was going to start hitting the gym again. I missed my abs, they were just really fun to feel and poke....for other people of course.

Getting out the shower, I walked into my room stark naked in front of the wide window next to my bed. I was only the 20th floor though so it didn't bother me. Going into my closet, I picked out a long sleeved black shirt and dark washed jeans. I grabbed a hoodie slipping it over my head and a pair of white high top shoes before grabbing my keys and phone.

Once I got outside, the cold air greeted me with open arms. It made me shiver slightly before walking into the garage where my purple and black Porsche was parked. It had been 8 months since the last time I drove but it was like riding a bike. The minute I started my body knew what to do before my mind did.