Friends or flirting?

"A new day a new week," I think to myself. "I will not flirt with Hunter overly unless needed, like he is flirting with me. No going up to him, let him come up to you. So probably he won't"

"B," I hear two voices yell from the two ends of the hall. I look and see Hunter and Mia. I run through the crowd to find Mia.

When I get to her, I say. "Mia, how does Hunter know my name is B?

"Oh about that," she says, "He asked me why I call you that and I just had to tell him.

"I'm going to pretend I love you," I say. "Hunter just yelled my name and now you have to hide me,"

"Who's hiding from me," Hunter says. I turn around and bump right into Hunter except he was too tall so it was mostly his chest.

"Oh about that, um, I have to get to class bye," I say as I try to get away.

"B, wait." He says.

"DON'T you dare call me B. Only Mia can. Were you there the first time she called me that?"

"No."

"I did not think so."

"Then what can I call you."

"Bree."

"Kay Mia."

"Ugh, I'm done with you goodbye."

"Don't leave me I would never leave you."

"Well I would and I am bye." I say and walk to English.

"Bye Mia B Bree." He yells across the hall. I laugh and walk to English.

"Bree that guy is totally flirting with you," says my friend Rea who has English with me.

"Wait you think that, I mean it looks like we are just friends."

"Bree are you blind open your damn eyes," She says. Wait did it actually look like that. I mean he just likes me as a friend. My brain was a mess right now and I had an English test next. Ugh why was my life like this. I sit down and clear my brain ready to ace this test.