Chapter 2

~Timeskip To Home~

I parked the car in the driveway and we headed inside. Em went straight to her room and I could hear her listening to Cryaotic. I went to the kitchen and grabbed a water bottle then sat down on the couch. I turned on the TV and watched some news, but I quickly changed it. I was about to watch Supernatural, but my phone got a text. I grabbed it and found that I was added to a group chat. I opened my messages and saw someone typing. I then realized it was Moo. I gasped and said hi. I heard Em scream and say hi too. They asked who we were and we said we are friends of Evan and Craig.

Daithi said, "What are your names?" We both typed our names and waited for a reply.

Terroriser texted, "Maybe we should meet some time IRL?" Yes! I thought in my mind about what would happen if we met. I quickly snapped out of my fantasy when I heard a knock on the door. I got up to check who it was. I looked through the peephole and saw Vanoss outside quietly tapping his foot.

I opened the door and asked, "How did you get my address?" "Magic," he replied. I giggled and yelled at Emma to greet our guest. She ran out of her room and nearly ran into Evan. I giggled and pulled Evan into our living room. He sat down and looked at the TV.

"You watch?" He asked.

"I was going to finish the last episode but I heard you knock."

"Sorry." He said.

"Don't be." I went to turn the TV off and then get some water.

"Do you want something to drink?"

"Just a water please." I nodded my head and grabbed another water bottle.

I gave Evan his water and opened mine. I took a drink and put my water on the coffee table. I jumped when Evan's phone started to ring.

"Sorry, but I have to take this." He said as he headed outside. I turned on Netflix and clicked Supernatural.

"Finally I can finish this show until season 11 comes on." I thought to myself.

"Aren't you gonna wait for Evan to come back in?"

"I don't think he likes this show." I said with a sigh.

"He might."

"So he might like the show but I don't know."

Emma sighed and began to get some ice cream out of the freezer. I turned back around and pressed play.

Evan came back in and said, "I know what happens."

"DON'T FUDGING TELL ME!" I screamed at him. He laughed and went to get some ice cream.

"So he does watch Supernatural." Emma said.

Evan then got a confused look on his face then went back to getting ice cream. We both giggled. I paused the show and went to my bedroom. I changed into a Markiplier t-shirt with a Jacksepticeye hoodie and put on some Hoodini pajama bottoms.

I went back out into the living room and unpaused Supernatural while asking, "Where's Evan?"

"He's in the bathroom." Emma replied.

I heard a door open and saw Evan coming out of the bathroom and noticed my pjs.

He chuckled and said, "I need to get going."

"Nooooo" Me and Emma said together.

Emma began to do her puppy face and I soon joined in.

"Awww, but I have too."

"Okay" We said sadly. He hugged us and walked out the door waving.

"He's nicer in person" Emma said. I nodded in agreement and continued to watch Supernatural.

~Time Skip~

I watched four episodes of Supernatural when I decided to turn it off. I got off of the couch and looked at my phone realizing the time. It was almost one. I quietly went up the stairs and looked into Emma's room. She fell asleep while on her phone. I giggled and removed the phone from her face. I left her room and closed her door. I walked to my bathroom and began to brush my teeth. I spit the toothpaste into the sink and put some water into my mouth. I swished it around my mouth and spit it into the sink. I headed into my room and took off my Jacksepticeye sweatshirt. I crawled into bed rubbing my eyes and pulled the sheets up to my chin. I took off my glasses and put them on my nightstand. I closed my eyes and quickly fell asleep. I dreamt of Youtubers that night.

I rubbed my eyes and looked for my glasses pulling the sheets off of me. I found them and put them on getting out of bed. I went to my closet and pulled out some clothes. I threw them onto my bed and headed to the bathroom. I turned on the shower and took off my clothes. I stepped into the shower and began to relax. I heard a door open and someone walking to the bathroom.

"I'm in here!" I yelled at Emma.

"Oops sorry" She giggled and walked away.

"Why don't you use your own bathroom?"

"We share a bathroom!" We yelled at each other.

'Man I'm stupid' I thought.

I turned off the water and stepped out of the tub. I grabbed my towel and put it over me heading into my room. I put on my clothes and brushed my hair. I grabbed my phone and headed down the stairs, walking into the kitchen to get some cereal. I told Emma that the bathroom was free. Emma got up from the table and headed up the stairs. I poured some cereal and then some milk into my bowl. I grabbed a spoon and headed to the table. I sat down and began eating. I quickly got a text message as soon as I shoved the spoon into my mouth. I picked up my phone and looked through my messages stopping at the group chat. I tapped the chat and saw that Brian wanted to meet up somewhere.

(J=Jessie, E=Emma MS=Moo, L=Lui, T=Terroriser, W=WildCat, V=Vanoss, B=BasicallyIDoWrk, H20=Delirious, ML=Mini Ladd, D=Daithi)

T: Hey wanna meet up somewhere anyone?

D: Can't still in Ireland.

T: I wasn't talking to you!

V: Wow I think I can. What time?

L: I know I can

T: Around 6 or 7 maybe?

B: Shut up! I'm trying to film something and all I hear is "ding, ding"

J: Can I come? I want to meet some of you.

T: Sure! The more the merrier.

E: Nobody says that anymore.

J: Woah when did you get out of the shower?

E: About 2 min ago

H20: Nice send me some pics

E: Never until you show your face to the world

H20: Ugh fine

J: Lol

T: So who is going?

J: Me!

V: Me

L: Me

E: Me!

ML: Me

T: So where we meetin?

(You all live close to each other)

E: Park?

MS: I guess

D: I want to but I can't handle America

T: So 6:30 everyone?

Everyone said 'ok' at the same time except for Daithi.