Introduction

~Sherlock's P.O.V~

I woke up to Mrs.Hudson yelling for me to get ready. Yay. First day of school. Wooh-fucking-hooh. I have never been particularly fond of school. Everyone is so stupid and genuinely so obsessed with themselves. Teachers especially.

I look around my room in admiration of Mrs.Hudson's housekeeping. My room is immense. The walls are a gray blue color and the ceiling is pearly white. My bed is large and drenched in white linen. My closet is the size of my bathroom. Mrs.Hudson really does do a good job at keeping this place clean.

I go take a shower and come back into my room to pick my clothes. A navy blue hoodie that I've had since last fall, I smiled as it still smelled like fall leaves and fresh air, and black skinny jeans. I opened my closet door, once again, to reveal the tall mirror on the inner door, mess up my hair a bit, and head downstairs to eat.

Mrs.Hudson made me my favorite, brown sugar and cinnamon oatmeal accompanied by a tall glass of chocolate milk. I smiled at her and gave her a hug. I swear to fucking god Mrs. Hudson is the only human I can stand. She is an older lady, 62, but she is my dearest friend.

"So Sherlock...Did you meet the new neighbor boy? He's your age and I really think-"

"No. I don't intend to either. People are boring wastes of time." She smiled at me and rolled her eyes. Mycroft shot me a smile of something like pride.

"Well you should try befriending him. It wouldn't hurt." She said and walked away and Mycroft left to his room for god knows what. I finished and threw my dishes into the sink. On my way to the door, I stopped into the mudroom and put on my converse. My phone was cold in my pocket as was my earbuds in my ears but I loved the song that rang in my ears. Emmanuel by Basecamp.

"Bye, Mrs.Hudson!"

"Have a good day dear!" I rolled my eyes. Junior year here I fucking come. Wooh.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: HEY I'M SO PUMPED FOR THIS NEW FANFIC....IT'S MY FIRST LONG FANFIC WITH LIKE....ACTUAL FUCKIN CHAPTERS XD AND TEENLOCK IS LYFE SOO.....YEAH I HOPE YOU ENJOY PLEASE VOTE AND I BEG OF YOU GIVE ME ALL THE CRITISCISM YOU CAN MUSTER...THANK YOU!!!! P.S. This chapter is purposely short so you can have a little taste of my writing style and what's going on and determine if you wanna keep reading the next chapters (when I update) P.P.S I WILL BE UPDATING EVERYDAY UNLESS I LIKE....DIE....OR...SOMEONE I LOVES DIES....SO JUST BE PATIENT...PLEASE ENJOY AND HAVE A DANDY DAY

~K