Memories

I quickly walk over the the back door and find the spare key. As soon as I'm inside the warm flow of blood drips from my lip.

I grab a paper towel and press it to my lip, trying to stop the bleeding. I take a deep breath and jog up the steps, two at a time, to my bedroom.

I can't believe that happened last night, I thought to myself as I flop backwards on my bed.

Pain instantly shot through my backside. I closed my eyes in pain but all I saw behind them was the events from the night before.

"Dude. You're so drunk." Nathan said, swinging his arm over my shoulder.

"Yeah." I said stumbling as I attempt to take a step.

"Woah there cowboy," Nathan slurred his words, "don't worry about going home, just spend the night."

"M-kay." I said, while being dragged up the stairs. I then was thrown on the bed rather roughly.

"Ow." I said, rubbing my eyes and attempting to see through blurry vision. But when I opened my eyes, all I saw was a shirtless Nathan taking off his pants. I bit my lip right as Nathan turned around.

Despite being drunk I still blushed and looked away. Suddenly the weight shifted in the bed.

Then there was a hand snaking around my waist. I kept my eyes closed hoping it would go away.

Instead Nathan ran his hand up my shirt and started kneading my nipple. I bit my lip again. Why was he doing this? I thought I kept everything about me enclosed. How did he know I was gay?

Finally he stopped and I felt relieved. Maybe he was just joking around.

I was sadly mistaken.

When his hand landed on my crotch my breath hitched in my throat, I could practically feel his smirk. He then started palming me, making it harder to hide every feeling of pleasure. My breathing became heavy and I started thrusting upwards a little to get more friction.

I couldn't take it anymore, suddenly I found myself on top of him.

"Feisty, little gay boy." He retorted.

I didn't say anything back, I just kissed him.

I opened my eyes, knowing the entire rest of the memory. But there was one thing that stuck out profusely.

"Nathan wasn't drunk."