SOME amazing websites.....

Hey guys I know, you would think that 'oh I know everything about the INTERNET, but oops you are wrong.

There are many websites about which you know nothing.......

So let's tour to the most amazing sites that Internet provides us......................

1. boredbutton.com
    It helps you when you are actually bored and do not have anything to do.
It has may games, magics, puzzles which will entertain you.

2. mathway.com
    Any maths problem which you are unable to solve, visit to this site and it will solve any kind if problem in the blink of an eye.....
#note: don't use it for cheating while you are in the exam hall.{lol}

3. name generator.com
    This site helps you generating a fake identity.

4. pointless site.com
    This site too helps you to cut your boredom.

5.  youtube.com/disco
     Go to this site and enter in an Artists name and YouTube will auto arrange a playlist based on uploads of that artist.

6. Diamondcandles.com
    Feeling lucky? This site sells candles that after so long of burning reveal a ring valuing either 10, 100, 1000 or 5000 dollars!

7. If you want to download a Youtube video, just add "ss" to the URL between www. and Youtube.

8. FutureMe.org
   This particular site lets you send letters to yourself in the future

9.  If you search "do the harlem shake" on YouTube the page itself will do the harlem shake.

10. Nickreboot.com
    On this site you can continuously stream 90's cartoons for free.

11. Blahtherapy.com
     On this site you can vent your problems and secrets to a total stranger.

12. Stop using Google.com to search information for school essays, use scholar.google.com instead. You will find more relevant information right away!

13. Televisor.com
    On this site you can enter a show you like and it will recommend new shows to watch and where to find them online.

14. ShelterPups.com
On this site you can send them a picture of your dog and they'll send you a stuffed animal that looks just like it

15. ShitYouCanAfford.com
On this website you can buy super cool gifts and gadgets for almost no money.

16. Supercook.com
On this site you just enter what ingredients you have and it tells you what meals you can make and how you can make them.

17. TheAmazingJellyfish.com
    It takes the bioluminescent bodies of creatures that have died of natural causes and encase them in resin, thus preserving not just their bodies, but also their incredible glow-in-the-dark properties.

18. On SnesFun.com you can play almost every single old Nintendo game!

19. En.Akinator.com
    On this site you can think of any fictional character and it will guess it in less than 20 tries.

20. At Chegg.com you can rent expensive textbooks online for a semester instead of buying them all at a bookstore.

21. WhatIsThatSong.net
     Ever hear a song on TV but you don't know what it is? WhatIsThatSong.net will tell you.

#21 and #19 These two are my favorite ones.

#Tell which one did you like, or if you have some more, then share it........
You are always welcomed........🙌🙌🙌🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

Tag it to everyone whom you know..... To make them aware of such websites........

And don't forget to vote for this chapter, as your one vote means a lot to me.............................
and comment if you want more as I have a lot to share.................