Doomed from the start...

(This is what ive been told by my family) Sooo.....
I was born in galviston texas prison, my mom was in prison for with holding evedence about a murder (🤐😮) and then a bunch of other shit, i was honestly a one night stand.

You know how if your good and do everything right in prison then you can get like maybe a week out or a day ect..depending how long youve been there, well my mom did that then hooked up with my dad for a night and BOOM. a month or so later my mom found out she was pregnet with little baby me.

Once she hoy in Contact with my father and told him about the pregnacy he wanted to stay with her for me, but she said no. That it was a mistake they even had sex and everything else. To her I was nothing more than a one night stand and she was too young to be pregnet. But she didnt belive in abortion, (thankfully¡!)

My dad wasnt happy with the response shed given and it angered him. But he had to accept it.

On the day i was born (2/04/01) my grandpa, from moms side, and my dad went up to the jail to claim me and take me home. Legally, if you have a child in prison you get 3 days with the child. But my mom only got 1.

My dad said that if she didnt wanna be with him then he wasnt staying in texas, so he went to Michigan with his mom and lived there.

~6 Months later~

My moms parents had finally tracked down where abouts in michigan my father was with me and my grandmother.

My moms mom and my aunt drove all the way from texas to michigan to the police station in Ann Arbor, Michigan.
They gave the cops the address and the cop escorted  them to my other grandmothers house. My dad refused to give me up but he had moved on from my mom and sas dating this slut named alexis and she got my dad all kinds of messed up. She got him into hard core partying like everynight, then also trying to take care of me. It didnt turn out so well. So anyway my aunt and grandma took my dad to court and got custidy of me.(DONT BE AFFENDED IF YOURE NAME IS ALEXIS. THAT WAS JUST HER NAME.)

(I was told)
The ride back to Texas i was fussy asf and my aunt had to sit in the back seat with me to play with me and keep me occupied ontill i fell asleep.

When we arived home my grandpa was asleep in the recliner and my aunt took me over and sat me in his lap and he woke up startled but then saw me and started crying holding and hugging me for about a hour and a half ontill i needed a bottle and got to sleep.