Untitled Part 9

~Two Weeks Later~

I looked up from my place at the office desk and spotted her. she'd lost everything in the past two weeks and chosen the life of a junkie. I looked back at my work before me and started getting busy. I knew she was coming to see me, probably wanted to talk about the night I shoved a balloon of dope down her throat. She knocked on the office doorway. I looked up at her and leaned back in the seat motioning for her to come in. she sat on the couch and stared at her hands for a minute before looking up at me with tears in her eyes.

"im sorry" she said.

"for what" I asked.

"doing what I did, especially in front of Thomas" she said.

"im not sorry, you deserved what I delivered" I said.

"I know" she nodded.

"I thought you had your shit together, I thought gemma was wrong about you" I said.

"turns out she was right, junkie whore at your service" wendy smiled.

"its sad that's all you want for yourself" I said.

"what else could I be now" she asked.

"im not throwing you a pity party wendy, realistically that balloon should have killed you" I said.

"youd have liked that huh, so you could try taking over as mommy to the boys" she laughed.

"your just pissed off because you couldn't get out of tara's shadow, youll never be good enough for those boys or for jax and you know it" I said.

"well im gonna talk to jax and we're gonna fix things and you are going to be left out" she said.

"I welcome you to try wendy, until then get the fuck out of my office and off this property" I said.

"sure thing, baby gemma, just remember where she is and who gave her the out" wendy laughed.

I reached in the desk drawer and pulled out a throwing knife. I threw it and landed it in her calf. Her knees buckled and she hit the ground. She screamed. Happy came rushing out of the garage with chibs in tow. Chibs removed the knife and handed it to me with a confused look. They pulled wendy up and carried her to the clubhouse. I cleaned the knife off and put it in the desk. I walked into the garage to tony.

"im leaving for a bit" I said.

"alright need a shadow" he asked.

"no, ill be back" I said.

"be careful, call if you need me" he said.

"sure" I said walking out to my truck and getting in.

I drove to my house and parked. I was officially allowed to travel alone since jax and the guys took out all of august's security team. August was delayed at getting released so we will see what happens. Chibs has been spending all of his time with his new woman, he did get the divorce papers like I requested, he signed them without mentioning the babies in them so I did the same, hopefully things will be finalized soon.

I got in the house and walked upstairs. I laid back on my bed and released a breath I was holding in. I stayed on the bed for a while. Nearly an hour later the sound of the front door closing sounded through the house. I figured it was chibs or happy wanting to know what the fuck is going on. Instead jax walked in.

He came over and stood by the bed and rested his hand on my stomach.

"sorry" I said.

"im not" he said.