Eleven

Hi guys!
I tried to update today because I just finished studying.. So I just decided to update because I know that in the next few days and weeks, I'll be really busy with my Upcoming tests and projects in my school.

Soooooo, here is it!
Enjoy!
Lovelots!

Margo's POV

I'm really scared right now..

The person who is holding me right now has a tight grip on my waist and the other hand is covering my mouth.

I've tried to scream but only muffled sounds came out because of his hand that is covering my mouth.

I tried to free myself from the person behind me but he only tightened his hold on my waist.

"Shhhhhh princess, I will not hurt you. So promise me when I let go of you that you'll be a good girl and you'll not scream. Okay?" The unknown guy said before I felt that he loosened his hold to my mouth and waist.

In fright that he'll hurt me if I scream, even though he said that he'll not hurt me. I still keep quiet before I face him slowly.

The janitor's closet was a little dark but I can still see his figures. I've noticed that he was way more taller than me.

I'm really frightened when I see tall people. I don't know why..

But I junk it's just my instincts.

But you're not afraid of daddy ..

My inner self said to me.

Well I'm still sometimes afraid of him but sometimes I felt that I always feel protected whenever I'm with his presence..

I didn't noticed the man was close enough to me when I felt his minty breathe on my face.

"Princess? Are you there?" He said while he chuckled huskily

I didn't answered him but only stared at him. I was irritated that I can't see his face.

He turned away from me suddenly before walking towards the door.

I gave him a confused glance but I realized that he can't see me.

Stupid Margo.

But when he walked closer to the door, he pushed something beside the closed door and I've only noticed that it's a light switch.

And that's when I only noticed, how handsome this unknown man is.

He was taller than me. Like 6'3 or 6'2. And when he walked closer to me, I've only noticed now that his eyes are like the color of the ocean. And what really amazed me is, even in a simple white shirt and black pants and black vans, he looks good.

I'm jealous

"Tsk tsk. I didn't know that you're a pervert princess? Already checking me out ha?" He said while he smirks at me

I felt my face became red and I chose to hide it behind my hair.

I heard that he chuckled then he put my hair away my face.

He was really close to me that I can see his freckles on his cheeks and nose. But I think it suits him.

"You're really beautiful.." He said while he chucked my hair behind my ear.

I felt my self became lost when he only stared at me with his eyes that has emotions that I can't read.

My panic only kicks in when I noticed that he blinks slowly before he shakes his head and muttering words.