Day before the tour

Brookelyn's P.O.V

I woke up from a nightmare slightly crying, nobody with me so I just sat in bed till i heard a crash downstairs. I ran into Niall's room and shook him awake. "Huh? W-what happened baby girl?" Niall asked me, in a groggy sleepy voice. "I-i heard someone downstairs." I said scared and he took my hand in his tightly "Lets go see" he brought me downstairs to see a plate shattered and a sleepy looking harry in the fridge "Harry... you scared our baby to death!" Niall said a little loudly. "Sorry" Harry said food in his mouth. "EWWW!!" i said and ran back into Niall's room and got in bed. "What are you doing?" Niall asked, I made baby grabby hands "I wanna spend the night with daddy!" I said in a baby voice. "Awe ok.." He said and pulled me into a hug and we fell asleep.

'Dream'

"NO DONT PLEASE!!!!" I screamed as Alex thrusted harder and faster. "Harder? what ever you say baby!" He snarled and grabbed my bare bum and picked me up and got deeper into me going harder and then he hit that one spot, I tried to hold back a moan but i couldn't keep it in. Then he pulled out, thank god! Oh shit. Alex grabbed my hair and pulled me into the basement and sat me on the bed "TAKE THIS NOW! I dont want you pregnant!" he said handing me a birth control pill. I took it as he gave me water, and he waited for 3 hours to pass, he then cuffed me to the bed with both my legs and hands to the bed, and got on top of me "Now baby, you get to feel the cock you love in your tight little pussy, ok? Now dont scream. Or i will tape your mouth. Now you better moan or else im gonna punish you, and you will Cum on command! Got it?" He snarled, i nodded and he slammed into me I moaned loudly as he went fast and hard into me i was already close as my walls tightened around him "Cum!" he said as i screamed as I came onto him, once i was finished i felt something warm go into me and he pulled out and left me there "I'll be back baby, but with some friends." he snarled "Brookelyn babe wake up." i heard a voice.

'End of dream'

"Babe its 4 am what happened?" Niall asked, I explained and then we fell back asleep.