Baby Boy!!!

{There baby boy above}

Niall's P.O.V

I was in the waiting room with the rest of the boys Loui and Brookelyn were in the other room. I cant believe my grandson is coming today. It's May 5th 2014 it's a new year, and were off for a little while and next tour my grandson will be coming with us, and I brought my guitar cause once we meet him, were gonna sing Little things so. Brookelyn and Loui picked a name and nobody knows. I heard a baby cry and I think i know who it is I smiled but still kept my head down. About 10 minutes later Loui came out with a huge smile on his face. "Guess who's here." he said and I jumped up. He laughed and we walked in to see a baby in my daughters arms.

Brookelyn's P.O.V

Niall and everyone came in "Louibear, Daddy come here." I said and they both came towards me. Niall broke down in tears and kissed my forehead "Baby he's beautiful..." Niall said and I nodded "Louibear says he looks so much like me." I told him "He does" Niall told me and I nodded "Boys you ready?" Niall asked and grabbed his guitar. "what are your doing?" I asked "You'll see babe" Loui told me.

{Time skip}

I was crying once they finished singing Little Things. I was letting Niall hold my baby "Guys, we never got our little guys name." Niall said "Oh yeah ready babe?" Loui asked and I nodded "Oliver David Tomlinson" Loui and i said at the same time. Niall looked at me in awe. "I love you baby girl, and I love my new grandson." Niall said and kissed Oliver on the cheek and held him close. "Dad can I have Ollie??" I asked and he handed him to me kissing my forehead, I passed him to Harry and harry snuggled him close. I gave Ollie to Liam after a minute with harry and then to Zayn who cooed at little Ollie and Ollie grabbed Zayn's finger and I just sat there in awe. "He loves you!" I said and then I got Ollie back and the guys left except Loui.

{Time skip after 2 days}

I got Ollie dressed in his little jeans and 1D shirt, then I had Loui watch Ollie while I changed into my 1D shirt and red jeans. I grabbed the baby carrier and we walked out, Loui signed us out and we went outside only to get swarmed by paps and I had Ollie's carrier hood up so he wouldnt get blinded. We got in the car and strapped Ollie in. We got home and the boys were in the living room "WELCOME HOME!" they screamed and we got hugs. I took Ollie out and the boys loved his shirt. We watched a movie with Ollie asleep in my arms, I love my new baby boy. I kissed his nose and put my little boy in his new swing.

A/N VAS HAPPENIN! Yay welcome little Oliver!!! Ok bye