Zoe X Fem! Reader

I don't know how Imma do this. XD

Incase you're not familiar with Zoe, she's the main character in Anna Blue's - Silent Scream  music video.

My fren Vidu2003 requested it.

Here goes nothing!

~

Reader's P.o.v

I sit with my only friend Zoe, her humming some song as I sing.

Suddenly she speaks up.

"Hey (Y/n)... All we ever do is come here at lunch and do whatever. Do you wanna go somewhere outside of school? It's kinda boring just sitting here and getting nasty looks all the time. "

"Sure." You pack up your sketchbook and pencils, shoving them in your bag.

You both just wander out of school, not really minding where you're going.

You end up in an abandoned park, well it looks to be, as there's no one there.

Zoe sits down on the rusted swing set, the chains creaking as she does so.

"Push me?" She asks, giggling cutely.

As you push her, you wonder what it'd be like to date Zoe.

You shake away your gay thoughts, knowing she's straight.

You sigh quietly, continuing to push her.

"Your turn!" Zoe hops up from the swing, you laugh childishly as you plop down onto the swing, Zoe begins to push you.

"Hey Zoe?"

"Yeah, (Y/n)?" She asks, sounding a bit unsure.

"Why.... nevermind."

Suddenly Zoe stops pushing you, walks around to the front of the swing set, and sits in front of you.

She sighs, patting the ground next to her.

You sit down next to her, leaning on her shoulders, tears streaming down your face.

"Hey now.. don't cry beautiful." She wipes away your tears, wrapping her arms around you.

"Why are people so mean to us..?" You ask softly, beginning to cry even more.

"Because we're better than them, and they're jealous of us.  Mostly you, I don't see how anyone could be jealous of me.."

You look at her, tears now streaming down her face too.

As you begin to hug her, you comfort her, telling her she's beautiful, smart and amazing.

"T-thanks (Y/n).." She laughs quietly, looking up at the sky that's partially cover by tall trees surrounding the park.

After a long time staring up at the sky, Zoe looks at you, her eyes looking at your lips, then back to your eyes.

In an instant, her lips are on yours, surprising you.

You kiss back slowly, wrapping your arms around her neck.

After a few minuets of several kisses and short pauses for breath, you fully break apart and stare at each other.

You break the silence first.

"What... what does this make us…?" You question, looking down at the ground.

"Well, what do you want us to be?"

She places her hand on yours, "I know what I want us to be."

Your cheeks heat up, after a few seconds of thinking, you have your answer.

"I.. I want to be your girlfriend, Zoe."

"Same here, (Y/n)."

Zoe kisses you on lips, giggling quietly.

"Should we go back to school?" You ask, not wanting to at all

"No way! I think we should just hang out here for awhile.. together."

You nod happily, smiling at your beautiful girlfriend.

~

Okay so this was short, but I hope everyone enjoyed. I'm sorry to make you all wait so long, I've been having some personal problems, I hope you all understand. I'm very sorry.

I'm thinking of changing my username, what do you all think? Let me know in the comments.

~NekoGirlChan