N A M E S

Chapter 3
N A M E S

"Ginpachi sensei, I found the transferee" Shinpachi said while smiling like it's nothing.

"Yey, great work Shinpachi, now sit down" Says the white haired guy in a monotone voice who didnt't even bothered looking at us, sitting really comfortably to the extent that his feet are laying on his desk, while picking his nose.

"Hey Shinpachi, aren't you going to hand over the thing he ordered you to get?" I asked, but in all honesty, I don't really care, Just trying to be a good person here, maybe because of what I did, I'll win something that is related to sukonbu 💖.

"I just did" He simply answered while shrugging.

"What do you mean you just did? I never saw you giving him--"

"He asked me to look for you" He said while smiling like it's nothing

"Enough with the chit chat, Shinpachi I said take your sit" Ginpachi sensei said while standing up.

"Okay class, as you can see we have a new transferee, Tama, do the talking" He said while staring blankly like it's nothing.

A girl with green hair stood up and went in front "Yes Ginpachi sensei" she looked at me for a second then she faced our classmates.

"Ohayou minna-san, we have a new classmate, please allow her to introduce herself to us" she then looked at me and signaled me to go infront.

I walked slowly, ugh I'm getting nervous, my hands are sweaty now, sht, They are all looking at me, okay okay, should I say hi? Hello? Yo? What?!

"Transferee-san?"

Shoot! I need to say something.

"Hey,you!" I said in a nervous and awkward tone, sht, what did I just say "I mean *coughs* goodmorning everyone my name is Kagura, just Kagura, I love sukonbu that is all" I quickly faced Ginpachi-sensei then asked "Um, where is my sit?" He looked at me for a minute then looked at the chairs behind me "next to the window".