What now?

A/N:

I know this took ages!!!!

I have a four day weekend this week so maybe I'll get 2 parts in :)

THANK YOU FOR ALL THE READS, Y'ALL ARE AWESOME!!!

Comment what you think, I want to hear your feedback.

---------------------------

Abby's POV:

"YOU CANT JUST DO THAT!" I yelled at my dad. I have never gotten into a full on yelling fight with him, but what he was saying didn't make sense.

"I can do whatever I want. I don't trust Cameron, so you can no longer see him," he stated plainly.

"But why?! please just tell me why not! You know I will find out eventually. You know what I'm thinking? I think you have no good reasons as to why you dot want me to see him so you won't give me a solid answer. I can't believe you!" I was on the verge of breaking down, but I won't. I can't let him see me cry.

"I have reasons that are classified. I'm technically not supposed to know them therefore it would be highly inappropriate for me to tell them to you!" he was getting angry, I could tell by the way he talked.

"I have never given you any trouble. I have been quiet and only focused on my studies for years, and now ,when I'm finally happy, you ruin everything. I will NEVER forgive you for this!" I yelled and went upstairs to my room. I closed my door, locked it, and then completely broke down.

"Why am I crying so much over a guy?" I thought to myself. I can't be in love with him; we haven't been together long enough. I was getting so frustrated with myself because I rarely cry, and NEVER have I cried over a boy.

I looked at my face in the square mirror on my wall. My cheeks red and tears streaming down them, my eyes red making the blue in them seem brighter, and my nose red. Seeing myself did not help with the anger and frustration. I had all these emotions that I didn't know what to do.

The next thing I knew my mirror was shattered and my knuckles were bloody and throbbing. I sat on the floor and stared at my cut up hand.

"ABBY?!" I heard my mom yell and her footsteps coming up the stairs.

"What Mom?! Leave me alone. I obviously don't want to talk to or see anyone right now," I yelled, my words coming out more harsh than I intended.

"Abigail Drake you will open this door and tell me what just happened in there," she said sternly.

I got up and unlocked my door, letting her in. I had no reason to be mad at my mom, other than I wish she would have taken my side during the argument between Dad and me.

"Oh my gosh, are you alright?" She gasped looking at the shards of glass on the floor and my bloody hand.

"Does it look like I'm alright?" I whispered.

She didn't say anything, just came over and hugged me. We sat on the bed while I cried and she comforted me.

"Why did he say that?" I asked after I had finished crying. My voice was raspy and my head was throbbing.

"I don't know. I honestly don't. I don or agree with him 100%, but then again, he never does anything he doesn't think through carefully. There might be something he knows about Cameron that you don't know. I don't know what your father is thinking, but he's only looking out for you. I will talk to him and try to sort things out. But in the mean time, we need to fix your hand up," Mom said standing up.

"What are you going to do?"

"We are going to go to the free clinic and then get some chocolate and movies to make you feel better."

"Thank you, Mom. I really appreciate it," I said hugging her.

"No problem. Let's go." And with that, we left.

The doctor said there's nothing major that happened, just a few cuts and bruises. We went to Walmart after the doctor's and got a lot of candy and ice cream. It was Thursday, so I couldn't get loads of movies to watch like we originally planned.

At around 5 o'clock I got a text from Cameron.

*Cam: hey, I will pick you up at 5 tomorrow. Cool?*

I forgot we made plans to meet his mother.

*me: we need to talk. ASAP.*

*Cam: what's wrong. Are you ok?*

*me: I need to tell you in person. Meet me at the park by the picnic area.*

*cam: ok, be there in a few :)*

I thought about how he would react. I don't want him to get upset like I did, that would be awful.

"Hey babe, what's up? What happened to your hand?!" He asked sitting next to me at a picnic table under a shelter.

"This is a really long story, and I don't know how to say it, so I need to you listen carefully," I said. I told him about what happened and I saw his face drop. He looked so upset, I couldn't see him like that.

"So your dad doesn't like me. What did I do? What do we do now?" He asked taking my non injured hand in his.

"Honestly, I don't know," I said. "I wish we could just leave. Get out of this town, move into a big city, and live there forever," I said quietly.

"So I guess I'll only see you in school. Or is he going to pull you out so you can't see me there either?" He said sarcastically.

"Oh, no. I will see you tomorrow at 5 and Saturday. I'm not going to leave you because my dad said so. He needs to trust me and have faith in me that I can make good choices. He can't say who I can and can not date. Dad will just have to live with that," I said looking into Cameron's light brown eyes.

"You are so beautiful. I need you to be there Saturday. I don't really mind if you miss tomorrow, but you have to come Saturday. I don't know what I'll do if you don't," he said with a pleading look in his eyes.

"I'm not going anywhere," I said putting my hand in his cheek.

We will need a plan to make this work, and I think I have an idea. . .