Chapter three

Natalie's POV:
Me and Sean walked back to class. I looked up at him. He was smiling. I was always very short so I had to look up at everyone. Sean was kinda short too though.

We passed a mirror. I looked at it. My eyes were red and my mascara had run. "Crap" I ran into the bathroom and stared at the mirror. "Hey! Where are you going?" He asked. He followed me into the bathroom. I looked at him and then he realised his mistake.

"Oh! sorry! What the hell am I thinking?" He rushed out of the bathroom. His face was red. "No it's ok! Just gimme a sec." I removed my all of my makeup. Then I realised that my makeup was in my locker. We were out of class a long time so I didn't go back for it.

I walked out of the bathroom. Sean had his arms folded and he was leaning against the wall. He was staring at the floor smiling. Why was he always smiling around me?

"Sean?" He snapped out of it and stared at me. He was biting his lip, he had a shy smile on his face. "What?" I giggled. "It's nothing. You just, actually never mind." He said. I was confused."just tell me"

"I was wondering if, well it's kinda stupid but, I kinda have a YouTube channel, I didn't want to tell you about it because I thought you think I'm weird or something but when you asked me earlier.. about will I ever make one, well I had one for about 2-3 months now, it's very small I only have 120 subscribers and well, maybe you wanna make a video together?" He asked shyly. I was amazed.

"You have a channel? What's it called?" "Jacksepticeye" I pulled out my phone and subscribed.

"I would love too but, no one would wanna watch me, I'd ruin your video." I told him

His face became serious. He walked towards me. "Natalie, why do you always think so poorly about yourself?" He asked me in a concerned voice.

"Wha what?" I asked. I guess I didn't realise how much I did this. I just, well I always felt I wasn't good enough. For anything or anyone.

If someone was friendly towards me I would automatically think they were up to something. I was always very closed off. I wouldn't show my emotions to anyone. And earlier that day When Sean found me, I just felt weak, embarrassed, stupid. I must really trust Sean. He's the first person that I cried in front of for a long time.

"Well I, I just, I feel I'm not good enough." Tears welled up in my eyes. Oh for god sake now he will really think I'm a mess. He will probably just walk away, he doesn't have time for this!

I buried my face in my hoodie and slid down the wall until I was sitting on the floor. I heard footsteps. Sean started walking away. I knew it! I'm annoying him!
Ugh I should have kept my mouth shut!

Suddenly I felt a pair of arms around me. I jumped. I looked into his light blue eyes. He stared back at me. We were silent for about a minute.

"Why are you being so nice to me?" I asked in a hushed voice. He pushed the hair out of my face and look straight at me. "Natalie you need to understand how amazing you are, how talented you are and how pretty you are." He whispered.

I blushed furiously now.

I rested my head on his shoulder. "Sean, thank you for everything. I owe you one"

He hugged me tighter. "Maybe you will make that video with me?" He asked. He had a goofy grin on his face. "I'd love that" I replied.

I felt a Surge of courage run through me.

"Sean?" "Yeah" "I think I like,"

The bell rang. I quickly shut my mouth. I broke out of his arms and stood up. My mouth felt dry. I couldn't tell him how I felt.
"Come on Sean we better get to class." I told him. We walked down the corridor.

"What were you gonna say?" He asked. I looked at the ground. "Nothing"

"I'll see you later ok?" I walked up the stairs. He gave me a goofy wave and I giggled.

(Time skip of about two classes)

My phone buzzed. I opened the message. It was from Sean. Hey, wait for me after school by your locker :) I wanna ask you something.

Hey guys If you liked this chapter, pleaasseee press the little star and vote on my story! :) it would mean so much to me! Also, if you have some constructive criticism please leave a comment! Thank you so much for reading! The next chapter should be out soon!