Chapter 6

Natalie's POV:
Finally it was Saturday. Yesterday seemed to drag on and on. I drove to Sean's house. We were going to do a  livestream.  I was excited but nervous. Would Sean's subscribers like me?

I got out of my car and knocked on his door.  I heard someone running down the stairs. He opened the door. His hair was all over the place.

"Hey! Come in, sorry I woke up like 15 minutes ago because my alarm didn't go off." He looked embarrassed.  "Seriously? It's one o clock Sean" I laughed.

He opened the door. "For saying that you can leave" he joked. "Ok! Bai Green bean!" I smirked and I Started to walk out of the door.

Sean followed me and grabbed my arm and dragged me back into his house. He tripped over the step and dragged me down with him. I screamed and then we smacked off the floor.

I landed next to him. We looked at each other confused for a few seconds and then we burst out laughing.

"You clumsy prick" I said with a serious face. We laughed more.

We went into his recording room. I sat in his big gaming chair in front of the camera. "That's my chair" he whined. I got up and dragged over a stool and sat back down into his chair.

"But I like this chair! Sit on the stool." He gave me a dirty look and went to the other room and got different chair. He smirked and pushed my chair. I found a Ball of paper and I threw it at him.

We started the livestream. Sean began his intro. "TOP OF THE MORNING TO YOU LADDIES! MY NAME IS" "NATALIE AND I'M THE IMPORTANT ONE HERE NOT THIS GREEN KEBAB WHO NEARLY KILLED ME EARLIER." I cut across him.

"I DIDN'T KNOW YOU WERE SO LOUD" he screamed. "WELL I AM WHAT ARE YA GONNA DO?" I screamed back.

"Ok guys so today we will be doing a Q and A and dares so I want you comment either a question or a dare and we will answer it. We have to do what ever dares you want us to do we have no chances" I explained to the viewers.

We answered a few questions such as what inspired Sean to start YouTube and general questions like that.

I saw someone asking me did I have a YouTube channel. "No I don't have a YouTube channel but I would love to start YouTube very soon but I have to buy equipment and I'm broke soooo yeah. But when I do my channel name will be Robnox" I told the viewers.

Sean turned to me. "If you want you can call me Jack because my viewers might get confused." I looked at the comments asking "who's Sean".  " Ok jackaboy." He laughed.

I got dared to slap Jack which I happily did. He got dared to shout out the window as loud as he could "SCREW YOU BILLY!" 

He actually did it and we heard a voice in the distance saying "Fuck you too!" Jack ran from the window and we nearly collapsed from laughter.

We got a question asking were we together. I blushed and I explained that we were just friends. The comments flooded with things like "but you guys would be cute" and "I ship it"

Jack bit his lip. Then we saw someone who made a ship name which was "septinox".  We both explained again that we were just friends to try calm down the comments.

We saw a comment that said "I dare you to kiss Jack."  We both ignored it but the comment section became filled with people screaming "KISS JACK".

"Guys we are just friends we can't do that I'm sorry." I told them.  Then people started getting angry because we did say we wouldn't back out of any dares.

"Natalie, will we just do it. It will make them happy." He asked me. I looked at him in shock. My face went red and I didn't know what to say.

I looked at the comments. People were screaming "YES YES LISTEN TO JACK" and stuff like that.

"Ok I guess if it will make them happy." I was very nervous. I looked at jack. He leaned closer to me. Then he kissed me.