Here we go

I slept through the whole plane ride to Atlanta. The guy next to me woke me up and told me that we already landed. I grabbed my carry on and called wayne

Wayne: Hello?

Me: Heeey I just landed 

Wayne: Oh thats amazing!

Me: Haha I know right. I'm so exicited to meet everyone

Wayne: Same. I'll send Drake to come pick you up

Omg... Drake? Like THE DRAKE?

Me: Okay . I'll see you soon

Wayne: See you soon. Bye

Me: Bye 

I waited outside for about 20 minutes until I saw a huge hummer limo pull up. All I saw was people crowded around it and paparazzi taking pictures. I walked up to the limo to see what was going on. And guess who it was? DRAKE. He saw me and he told me to get in. "Wow... nice car you have here" I said awkwardly. "Haha thank you. You know you're going to have one like this one day" He replied. "Ohhhh can it be pink?" "Any color you want." It was silent for like 10 minutes until he broke it. "So um Nicki," Drake started to say, "You're not at all what I expected" "Oh... is that a bad thing?" I said nervously. "Haha no its a good thing. You're beautiful..." I started to blush and when he saw me, he started to smile. His smile was gawjuss. I didnt know what else happened because I was too busy staring at him but he didnt noticed. "We're here" I jumped when he said that. "Wow. Who's house is this" Wow Nicki.. stupid question. "It's your house" Drake said. I wanted to scream so loud, but I'm around drake. Keep it cool Nicki keep it cool. We got out of the limo and walked into the house. As soon as I stepped in, all eyes were on me.