Oh, wow

As I stared at myself... I started to think.. What if they only like me for my image. Not my personality. What if I get too caught up in the moment and do it with one of the guys. I've been in the bathroom for about 10 minutes now. They're all probably thinking if I'm alright or if something's wrong with me. I walked out of the bathroom, trying to find my way back to everyone. After almost 5 minutes of walking around, I finally got back to them. "So, Nicki... tell us about yourself" Drake asked. "Well.. I was born in Trinidad, raised in Queens, New York, my birthday is December 8th.." and i carried on with my life. "Oh wow... That's amazing how you've gotten through all of that" Tyga said surprisingly. "Haha, yeah" 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ DRAKES POV ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Wow.... she's perfect. I honestly hope that I get the chance to know her better and maybe take her out..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ TYGAS POV ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Damn. She's sexy. All I gotta do is spoil her with everything she has always wanted and boom, she'll be wrapped around my finger. I got this in the bag.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry ... I know it's short and not that good. Just been busy and school starts back up tomorrow. I hope everyone had a good summer ;o I'll try my best to update for now on. Until then. Bye barbz <3