Chapter 11a

This chapter will continue in a separate book I will be posting later because of.....steamy parts.... :P ~V

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Kerin's POV

I don't know how long my eyes were closed but I knew to open them when I couldn't feel abandons warmth on mine, I open my eyes, the fake lashes causing them to flutter, seeing not the man I kissed but.... Something else. His eyes showed a certain possessive glare but at the same time a careful gaze, the lips I kissed curled into a smirk, a little glimmer of glitter from my gloss was still on his bottom lip, giggling I bring my manicured nail to his lip whipping it off, that...That,THAT animal tried too bite me! Opening his mouth he playfully tried to nip my finger, broke into a full laugh attack I forget we're not the only ones in the room.

"-Abandon! Stooop! *giggle*" my face is full blown red, I can't remember how long it's been since I laughed like this. Suddenly startled by the boom and thumping of drums I flail into the-my dark angels chest, I looks up to see him chuckling.

"Don't be frightened little kitten, their ceremonial drums... Come the bonding hasn't been fully completed." He says with a smirk, what?"

Walking back down the aisle we are greeted with hails to the 'King and prince' or the 'Mother and Father'.

"Ahhhhh!!!!" Before I know it I'm thrown into the air so high abandon sprouts his midnight wings to catch me mid air, fully scared and livid I turn to scream at abandon but he's looking down to the ground, bending over his protective arm to look down I see one figure in the middle of the aisle, My Dad.

Abandons POV

Right before me and Kerin descended into the castle I smelt a familiar scent, it was similar to Kerin's, instincts kicking in I fling Kerin into the air were the danger cannot reach him.

"Well I'll be damned.... Isn't it my queer son... Or should I call you daughter now? Getting bonded to my boss!" He spit up to us before breaking into a fit of laughter.

"I was n-never y-you son..." I tighten my hold on Kerin when the corners of his eyes start to glisten, not liking how the ingrate is disrespecting my prince I slowly draw my sword, wanting to end it already.

"Ha! Yeah you didn't think that when you were so in the closet you saw Narnia! 'Daddy can you buy me makeup?' 'Can you teach my to walk in mummy's shoes?!?' You were discussing me even before I knew your discussing secret!-"

"- Take that B-back!"

"Can't take back the truth just like how I told your mom I was fucking that cute friend of hers-"

"You bastard!! TALK ABOUT THAT BITCH AND YOU WONT HAVE A DICK TO FUCK HER WITH!!!" Writhing in my arms to get free, I'm shocked with Kerin's response, smiling at the look on his fathers face I motion for him to be detained. Shade burst from the crowd with two other guards.

"Keep talkin' but that monster won't protect you forever! Have you told him about the branding?" My eyes begin to grow wide as I look at Kerin, thankfully he's still looking down with a confused look, having had enough of this I dash up to our bedroom away from the yelling and up roars from below, notifying we do not want to be disturbed I gently place Kerin's shivering form on the plush cousins.

"W-what d-di-did he m-mean.." The tears have now found his cheeks, looking at me his face is now a red rose color.

"WHAT DID HE MEAN!" Sighing at Kerin's outburst I crouch in front of him putting my hand on his legs slowly sliding them up, the Tears have stopped but the rosy tint is still on the tips of his ears and cheeks down to his neck, smiling at the new scent of arousal in the room I finally tell him.

"The branding is a challenge between the Arch Angel of Light and the Faithful and the Arch Angel of Dark and the Condemned, they battle until the other falls, granting the victor control of the celestial balance.."

"What that?" He gets out with an adorable hiccup.

"The balance between good and bad, pure and evil, light and dark.."

"Who controls it now"

"When my father and the father of Apollo, the angel who rules the heavens now, faced each other they agreed on a 50/50 balance, both could spread their side in heaven, earth and hell."

"What happens if you don't win?"

"All of us are trapped in hell until I can claim the balance again, If I do win... I gain full control of the balance, and gain the 3 domains, Heaven, Earth and Hell." I say with a triumphant smirk.

"..oh..." He said softly looking down to my hands in his lap, sniffling.

"What?" I bring my hands up to tilt his face up looking at me.

"If you don't win I lose you..." Letting out a choked sob, I pull him up to my face to where our noses are touching.

"Kerin, listen closely... I.Will.Never.Leave.You." Kissing his nose and nipping it causing him to giggle and even I chuckle.

I stare into his eyes looking for the sorrow or fear I once saw, now I see trust, love and lust, acting upon that I bring my lips to his, I instantly take dominance showing where his soft lips to move, he not only opens his mouth for me but his soul, growling I gently push him back taking off the ceremonial garments.

Only in our under garments kissing passionately on the bed, I slowly slid my mouth down to kiss Kerin's neck and chest, nipping and licking, our heated breaths are the only thing that can be heard in the room, sliding further down I take the pink nub into my mouth and swirl it around with my tongue.

"Ahh! A-aband.. Abandon.." Struggling to get my name past his mewls of pleasure I slip my hands up to his shorts, looking up for a response, on his back with me on top he nodded his head giving permission to finally seal the bond.
Slowly kissing down his shuddering chest then stomach I pull down the only thing separating me from what's mine.

"Abandon! P-please! urghh... Ahhh!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Welp thar ya go! The next part will be in a separate book... If I can get enough votes, comments and maybe a follow or two... I'll take the time to right a very dirty,lewid,detailed sex scene. ;) ~V