Chapter 4

After i finished all my classes, i head to detention, i find the door open so i decide to i walk inside, i spot a guy sitting on a big desk, with his headphones on, so he probably did not notice me.

"Uh.." i say trying to get his attention, cause i'm the only one here, and clearly he still haven't noticed me cause he's still rocking his head back and forth along with the music.

"Sorry, it's, uh..." he starts to talk after he finally notices me.

"The Fray, I understand" i cut him of, after realizing which band he was listening to, from the noise he was making with his headphones.

"Yeah, Yeah, it is" he tells me.

"Yeah, you can't really hum to The Fray" i smile at him.

"No, once you've started..." he says.

"you're kind of obligated to...to belt it out" i say and he smiles.

"Yeah" he says and smiles.

"I'm Louis" he says, reaching his hand for me to shake.

"You're from...Chemistry, right?" he asks me.

"Yeah, Yeah, I'm-I'm Eleanor" i answer him while smiling and shaking his hand.

"So, um, where is everybody?" I finally ask him.

"Detention? You-You came early to detention? He chuckles.

"Oh, um, well, it's, you know...I would hate to m-m-miss a minute...of being... detained" i stutter, slightly embarrassed.

Louis just smiles.

Since the door's open, we glance Harry standing in the hall, talking to some girls.

"Hey, babe" Harry says to a girl.

"Hey, Harry" The girl winks at him.

And he starts to flirt with her.

"Ugh..." I groan.

"Oh, Wow" Louis says in a disbelieving tone.

"That's not, uh, usually, the reaction he gets from girls" Louis remarks.

"It's generally more like a..." He continues explaining by making weird faces, describing how usually the girls react to Harry, which makes me giggle.

"''Jerk'' isn't really my type" I confess.

"Yeah, you're right, He can have his jerk moments" Louis surprisingly agrees with me.

"Oh, I thought he was you, guys'... god, or whatever" I stumble with my words.

"You're close, He's my Best Friend" He tells me.

"Oh, You're the Best Friend?" I ask him.

"What is that? Is that, like, ''the loser Friend'? He frowns.

"Oh, no, no, That's not what I meant, I just... you just don't look..." I start talking but he cuts me off.

"Hot, buff, or capable of, inciting an all-girl smack down?" Again he asks me.

I blush in embarrassment, that's not what i intended.

"Nah, it's-it's cool" He comforts me.. kinda.

"I'll let you in on a secret, though" He says.

"My mom...says I'm special on the inside" 

"Good for you" I inform him, and smile with a symphatic expression on my face.

"Yeah" Is all he says, he smiles and walks out of the room.