The Book and the Dragon

Cerberus' POV

After she ran, I picked up the book she dropped. A college textbook? She looked like she was thirteen. I looked in it and there were marks where it looked like someone had corrected the book. Did she do that? No. It's impossible.

I decided that I'd check out the book and bring it to her. I pulled my out my library card, god it's been forever since I last used this. I handed the book to the guy at the desk. "I'd like to check out this book."

He flipped through the book and gave me a funny look. "Tomoko has been writing in it. Does she know you have this?"

TOMOKO! That washer name! She is the girl of my dreams! Literally! "Uh... She got a text and left in a hurry. I'm checking it out for her."

"You're lying. Tomoko doesn't have a cell phone."

I sighed.Of course she didn't. "Ok, the truth is, I kinda scared her by accident. I'm getting this book and taking it to her. I hope she'll forgive me."

He chuckled. "Oh. That's all? Didn't you know she's shy? She runs away from strangers. Once you get to know her, she'll forgive you."

I nodded. So unlike in my dream she's shy. That's good to know.

I checked out the book and began following her scent, on foot. It led me to the woods. Does she live here? Oh well. As I get closer to it, I smell a dragon. I run to her and see her talking to a purebred dragon.

All of the sudden, the dragon turned into an orb and entered her body. WHAT?! HOW?! I growled and stomped out there. "DRAGON COME OUT!"

My mate turned around and looked at me, terrified. Her eyes widened and she ran away. CRAP! Not again! I sighed angrily.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey sorry about another short chapter. Anyway Tomoko's a dragon again. Sooooo yeah. Next chapter will be about Tomoko meeting the dragon and becoming a dragon. Please and thank you for reading.
~Tomoko