00:01

Lydia pulled put of her driveway, that led from her small single house. She moved out from her mother house, once she remarried. Lydia didn't like her stepfather, do to the fact he made rude remarks to her everyday, but her mother to stubborn and in love to notice.

She blasted music from her phone, and drove down the empty street, hoping to make it to the intersection as fast as possible. She moved on the outskirts of Beacon Hills, so she could be alone and isolated she did her, extra circular activity.  It wasn't something you would think of if you'd just met her.

A horn honking behind her car, soon snapped her out of her catatonic like state. She pressed hard on the gas pedal, her heel nearly touching it.

deep breaths lydia. slow down.

She thought to self, soon arriving at school. Lydia pulled into the parking lot, parking in a teacher spot. After doing the principal a little favor, she can park wherever she pleases.

She steps out of the car, getting gasps from other students.

"Happy birthday, Lydia." A group of girls say.

"Thanks." Lydia says, smiling at them, then walking towards the entrance.

"Ms. Martin, happy birthday." Her science teacher says, giving her a little wave.

"Thanks. Maybe you can give me, another present after school, yeah?" She gives a little wink, and struts away.

She had everyone boy wrapped around her fingers. All the boys want Lydia Martin. She's beautiful, intelligent, and very competitive.  But besides from all that, she can do alot with her body.

"Happy birthday, Lydia." Says a boy, whose madly in love with her.

"Thank you, Stiles." Lydia said, with a genuine smile.

"I got you a present." He pulls out a small box.

Inside was a piece of paper, and a gold necklace.

"Stiles, thank you. I love this. I'm gonna but it on right now." Lydia puts the string of gold around her neck, pulling it down a bit.

"Glad you like it, see you in math." Stiles runs down the hall.

She sighs. He's such a nice boy, but she doesn't get him. He's the only one who loves her, for her.

It seemed peculiar to her. No one loves Lydia, for Lydia. The love Lydia, for little Lydia.

__

By lunch time, Lydia was corrupted with presents, and gift cards. It didn't bother her, considering it was such a kind offer. It was the fact she had to carry it all with her through the rest if the day. For lunch, she had a simple chicken caesar salad.  Along with all the food her friends brought her.

"Allison, please take some of this away from me before I gain 20 more pounds." Lydia joked, chuckling a bit.

"Sure babe, I just don't want to take!" Allison says, smiling widely.

"Take anything. Please?"

Allison didn't know about Lydia's dark secret, even though they're best friends. Even though people who are involved with it—who happen to be friends with Allison—she has no clue.

"So, after school you, me, and the mall?" Allison ask, pouting her lip.

"Sorry babe, I have plans. But tomorrow I'm all yours." Lydia says, smiling.

"Ugh, sure. Lucky for you, I love you."

They laugh together, and eat all of the food Lydia was given. Lydia can't help but think about the joyest activities she and her science teacher will be doing.

Out of the boys she has wrapped around her manicured finger, he's her favorite. He gives amazing head, and treats her right.  He fucks her so hard, and dominant on his desk.

__

"Oh Mr. Teacher!" Lydia calls, running into his room, her heels clicking.

"Oh Ms. Student!" He mocks.

"I'm ready for my birthday present." She says shutting his door, locking it, and pulling down the blinds, in one swift movement.

s m u t w a r n i n g
__

Their lips connected, attacking the others so powerfully. His hands ran up the sides of her body, stopping at her breast. He gripped them roughly, causing a yelp to escape her lips.

He took that as a chance to bite the underage girls lip.

"I'm still surprised you're not eighteen yet." He groans, setting her on his desk.

"In a year." She quickly replies.

Her hand grips his—very noticeable—boner. She massaged it through his tight khakis.

Then suddenly a knock on the door interrupted them.

"Lydia, you in there, your bag is outside? A familiar voice says.

"Yeah, hold on." She fixes herself as need be, then opens the door.

"Thanks, Stiles. See you tomorrow, yeah?"

"And see you tomorrow, sir."

Lydia struts past Stiles, and giving a show for her teacher. He was now embarrassed with a boner in front his favorite student.

This is unedited.

how was it?

Smut warning.