Soulmates (wolf)

__________________________

"What we find in a soul mate isn't something wild to tame, but something wild to run with"

__________________________

Gwen P.O.V

My alarm screeches loudly as I attempt to turn it off. That didn't work and simply caused me to fall of my bed with a loud TUMP.

I grown and stand up. After picking up the pile of plain white sheets and making my bed I enter my tiny bathroom where I pee, wash my hands with some bath and body works hand soap, take a quick shower where I wash my long hair. I don't see why I should bother wasting any money on hair cuts when I could simply do it at home following a simple youtube tutorial.

My room is simple. Only equipped with my bed, where plain white and thin sheet lays along with my pillow and four other decorative pillows from target to 'spice up my room'. Alpha Andre's words not mine. Anyways, theres also a bedside table, where I keep my alarm, a cup filled with water and my old rusty laptop. I don't need a cellphone since I don't have people to contact and parents to get me one for security purposes. Hence why I need an alarm clock. My laptop took a few months hard work at Walmart to pay but it was worth it. My laptop is the only thing I have for entertainment even though my pack is rich, Im not allowed to use our, or their, TV. Next to my bed and bed side table lies an old hard wood wardrobe I found at a garage sale that matched the rest of my furniture. In there I have the few shirts, jeans, shorts, jackets, socks, bras and shoes that I own. Next is my bathroom where a sink, toilet and shower is placed. On the sink lies a liquid soap, a towel, a bootle of maybeline mascara along with a hand mirror,tooth brush, tooth paste, my hair brush and some deodorant inside a basket with cheep rolls of paper towels. In my shower are some simple, cheep soap and shampoo/conditioner 2 in 1 bottle.

After the quick shower I put on a light coat of mascara and go to my wardrobe. I pick my only pair of vans along with some cheap shorts and a green shirt I like. I only own three shoes. Some flip flops, my vans and black flats. I need boots but for now my vans are fine for the winter time. I make my way to the kitchen. Its 5AM so no one's up. I decide to treat myself and drink some milk and two slices of bread and butter. I usually only get to eat once a day, at school. I quickly wash my cup and knife so no one finds out and put away the butter, completely forgetting the brawn new loaf of bread. I hear noise and a few wolves enter the kitchen.

By now the kitchen is half full and Im making some pancakes and toast for everyone.

"Hey idiot whats this bread doing here?" I hear a female voice ring in my ears. She slaps me in the face.

"Did you eat OUR food?" I nod before receiving another painful slap and the same girl kicks my stomach, sending me flying backwards. I hit a hard stomach and look up only to meet the same gaze of the same guy who decided to rape me a few days ago. Im used to it. Most guys have already seen me nude. Not that I care anymore. No, Im not a slut. I simply didn't care if they raped me to death.

At least I'll be reunited with my parents, I think.

The only think stopping me from committing suicide was...well nothing really. Its not like Im waiting for anything to happen. And the only 'relationship' I have apart from the times I get rapped was with Alpha Andre. He found me and saved me, again not that I would mind dying. He sometimes nods or smiles while I pass by. It was the closest thing to an acquaintance I had.

I get a few more punches in the gut before Im free to leave. I grab my binder and close the front door. Completely ignoring the amazing chocolaty and woody scent surrounding the stairs.