Intezar •5•

Sorry guys for being late! New year so lots of stuff to do... So I was stuck in work...

But now I'm back...

Avoid any typos!

Enjoy😘

Dada texted me the location... So I rushed out of the house and hold an auto. I look at the location name and amazed to see that the place very near. It's at the outskirts of the city.

I told the auto driver to take me there.

On the way I was thinking that if he lives in Delhi then how come we never come to know?!

But was it Dev? Or someone else? I will come to know when I'll reach! The reason he left I don't know! But sometimes I think he left because he didn't want to marry me! But why?! He loved me right?! He loved me wholeheartedly...

I still remember how he scared me one day and then I got fever he was always next to me at that time...

•Flashback•

Dev: hello , Sonakshi!

Sona: hi Dev!

Dev: Woh I want to meet you!

Sona: so where should I come...

Dev: at the storeroom, college ke storeroom mey 5 mins mey...

Sonakshi: okay!

I cut the call and straightly went to the storeroom.

I opened the door and stepped inside.

"Dev, kaha Ho tum?!" I said and my voice echoes in the storeroom. The storeroom is huge. It's only covered with dirt. And it's also lil dark here. It's a spooky place.

"Dev??" I again said. But no reply. Maybe he is not here yet!

I went to the door. I tried to open it but it didn't open. I tried and tried but it didn't open. I got really scared. And then I heard something fall on the floor. There is no wind here then how can it fall? I started stepping towards it!
It was pen holder. I took it and placed it on the table.

I turned back and again started walking towards the door. Again something fall on the floor.  I turned and found that It was the same pen holder. Now my heart started beating really fast. I'm really scared now! I started sweating badly...

I ran up to the door and banged on it...

"Help! Help! " I screamed. "Koi kholo plz... Help!" I pleaded for help but no one was there.

I was sweating & my heart was beating really fast. I was really very sacred at that time.

Then I heard footsteps coming towards me, I turned around and saw a ghost coming towards me. My eyes got widen and now my heart beats started racing...

I gulped my salvia...

"Bhoot ji plz... Mujhey janey dijiye... I want to live... I don't want to die plz bhoot ji mujhey kuch mat ki jiye ga!" Now I was on my knees, pleading to the ghost for my life!

_________________
So guys here is the update!

Hoping for good response.

Share ur thoughts about the story in the comments...

Stay tuned for more 😉😚

Keep supporting, keep loving!

Will be back soon with the next one!

Loads of love❤️😘
Humayra 😇