Wake Up

"Geno come on hun you need rest." Reaper called. Geno yawned going to the bedroom where his husband waited. "There he is~" Reaper cooed pulling him onto the bed gently. Geno gave a soft squeak glaring at his husband. "Aww why the face" Geno blushed and bapped his face, "You know why." he pouted. "You're so cute" Reaper nuzzled his skull making Geno blush more. "I am not!" Geno replied. "My eye is ugly as hell...and the gash..." Reaper shut him up by kissing him. "You're perfect" Geno smiled curling up closer to his husband. "Is Jr there behaving?" Reaper asked rubbing the womb under Geno's shirt. "Mostly he's calm..." Geno yawned half awake. "Love you hun" Reaper cooed. "Love you too Reaper..." Geno nodded off cuddling with his husband.

Around 2 am Geno was awakened by a kick to his bladder. "Heh I hear you bud..." He sat up feeling cold; Reaper was gone. "Early shift...?" he rubbed his socket tiredly heading to the bathroom. When he opened the bedroom door he was greeted by a brightly lit hallway.

"Heheheh!" He whirled around recognizing that laugh. "Took you long enough lazy BONES!" Geno faced the demon child his eyes wide. "N-No you died..." Geno stammered stepping back. "Well DUH you killed me remember~" Chara lunged at him Geno dodging the knife quickly. "You gave u-up..." Geno insisted. "I have too much LOVE and determination to give up dumb ass." Chara retorted. Geno dodged again guarding himself, he panted not wanting to fight when he finally found happiness. Chara lunged at him again. "DIE!" Geno dodged attacking Chara back until she lost the battle. Chara respawned at the save point attacking Geno again. He dodged wondering why he's so light....he looked down and saw a flat gray shirt, "N-no..." Tears filled his eyes. "Never let your guard down~" Chara killed him and he screamed.

Geno sat up looking around the darkness and saw two buttons....he was back...his shirt was still flat. "n-no...I don't want to be here..." he sobbed curling up. he felt Frisk patting his back. *what's wrong?* They asked him, "N-no..." Geno wailed hugging himself where the womb was supposed to be. His precious child...gone... Frisk rubbed his back trying to be comforting. *Don't cry Geno* Geno's glitches spazzed out due to his distress blood running from his bad eye. He couldn't believe it. After all the joy...no ring..no reaper...no child....just....PAIN.

He stayed like that curled up not moving for what felt like hours crying himself to sleep. He was awakened by the sound of shuffling feet. He blinked open his socket staring at the bare feet before him. R-Reaper!" He tried to hug the god but was denied. "No hugs Geno." Geno started to cry again..."There's the tears. You going to beg for mercy?" Reaper asked. "W-what?" Geno asked confused and hurt. "No? Okay just hold still." Geno whimpered when he pulled the scythe. "Good riddance g l i t c h..." The scythe came down....

"AHHH!" Geno sat up straight shaking all over tears gushing down his cheeks. Reaper woke up hearing his sobs. "Geno what's wrong?" he asked groggily. he saw Geno was having a break down and hugged him close. "Shhh" Geno shivered holding onto his lover. "What happened?" He asked. "I was back in the time-loop of Aftertale...Chara killed me...again and... then you...came and...r-reaped m-me!" Geno sobbed stuttering terribly. Reaper held him close rubbing his back soothingly. "Shhh it was just a nightmare hun..." Geno sniffled, "I-it felt real..." Reaper kissed his head, "It wasn't Geno I'd never kill you or Jr." Geno took a few deep breaths still shaking. "Shhh it's okay go back to sleep I've got you." Geno sighed shakily laying his head on Reaper's chest slowly being lulled to sleep by his soul beat.

Reaper looked at his husband sadly rubbing the tears off his face. he knew Geno would remember someday. He didn't expect the memories to come back so soon. This is the tenth time they've married and the 10th time they went through him being pregnant with Goth. Reaper felt tears running down his face; he knows the drill. He picked up geno going back to the save screen. He smiled sadly taking the rings from his finger. He raised his scythe tears streaming down his face. He reaped Geno and summoned the reset button looking at the dust wiping his tears. "See you next time hun...."

*RESET*

DEATH WHAT THE FUCK!!!! NOT COOL!!!!