He's Gone....

(Omg you will cry because I know I did and that says a lot. I never cry with this type of fanfic but now i am)

"Palette please!! Stay with me!!" Goth said with slight tears in his eyes. He didn't know how or why it happened, all he knows is that he found Palette lying on the ground severely injured while taking a walk through the forest, bruises and cuts all over his body, his clothes tattered and stained with blood. He quickly ran over to him and placed his head on his lap, trying to wake him up. Palette was barely breathing.

"Palette.... Don't leave me...." Goth cried into Palette's shoulder. He stayed like that for a while until he felt a presence of another person with them. With tears falling down his eyes, he looked up to see who it was and his sad expression quickly turned to disbelief and shock.

It was none other than his father, Reaper.

"No.... No dad please!! Don't take him away from me!!" Goth begged his dad, but still knowing it was no use.

"I'm sorry Goth, you know I have to...." Reaper said emotionless but still sympathetic to his son. Goth buried his head into Palette's neck quietly sobbing not wanting to let him go yet.

"Goth...." Palette managed to regain consciousness and speak, barely above a whisper. Wide eyed, Goth heard him and removes his head from his neck.

"P-palette?! Wh-what is it?!" He placed his hand on Palette's cheek to make him look at him. Reaper took notice of Palette's sudden consciousness and decided to give him a few more minutes to let him talk to Goth one last time.

"Before he does..... I just want.... To let you know...." With a shaky hand, he reached up to hold the hand that Goth had on his cheek and he looked up at him. Goth was paying full attention.

"I love you...." Palette said with a small, but sad, smile. Goth was wide eyed again but only for a short moment since the tears started to fall down harder. With the little strength he had, Palette sat up and leaned into Goth. The kiss lasted a few seconds, but Goth did his best to make it last as long as it could. When they separated they kept their foreheads together. Goth still couldn't stop the tears.

"Goth.... I want to give you something.... To remember me by....." Palette reached up and grabbed his hat.

"Here.... This will help you not to forget about me....." Palette said, his voice faltering more and more.

"How can I forget about you?! You're my best friend!! I could never forget about you!!" Goth said slightly hurt that Palette thinks he could forget him.

"Just in case...." Palette's voice was no higher than a whisper.

"Palette, are you ready?" The two were so focused on each other that they momentarily forgot that Reaper was with them.

"Y-yes Mr. Reaper...." Palette and Goth faced him. Reaper went up to them and gently placed his hand on Palette, a small aura surrounding his hand.

"Goodbye Goth...." Palette said with a small smile.

"Palette..." Goth didn't know what to say nor did he have time to finish because Palette was already dusting. Goth was left with nothing but his hat. He was gripping onto it, not believing that Palette was really gone. He looked up at his father, who was staring at him with an expression that was both sad and apologetic. He knelt down and opened up his arms, offering his son a hug. Goth practically threw himself in his arms and buried his head in Reaper's chest, quietly sobbing. Reaper rubbed his back.

"I'm sorry Goth.... I'm so sorry...." Reaper apologized.

"I can't believe he dusted in my arms...." Goth whispered almost to himself.

Palette was gone.

And he was never coming back.

(again DEATH YOU MOTHER FUCK)