Evangeline Belle Winters (IMPORTANT MESSAGE)

Hey Loves,

Full Name: Evangeline (Angel) Belle Winters

Birthday: January 21

Age: 18

Height: 5"2

Hey loves, yeah I know I'm short. Well my best friend is Luke James and always will be. Luke has always been there for me since we were practically babies. I have a twin named Ashton. He can be annoying at times but I love him. They're the only people I really hang out with but they can still get on my nerves. I'm in love with music. My favorite color is blue. I was born and raised Doncaster, South Yorkshire, England. I sing, I play guitar, piano, and drums. My mum died when I was 13. And my dad? No one speaks of him. My aunt has been taking care of me and my brother ever since my mum died. I'm definitely living the lonely single life but it doesn't bother me much. I'm very outgoing and I try to live outside my comfort zone and to seek discomfort. I love the beach and surfing is the best. I love longboarding and I play football (soccer). I'm a huge Disney and Marvel person. It's my senior year of high school and I can't wait until summer comes.

Well that's all! Cao Bellas!

IMPORTANT MESSAGE!!!

***Hi beautiful people, This is an old version of the story, please go straight to the chapter that says "IMPORTANT UPDATE" right after Chapter 10 to find the new link for the new one. Thank you for bearing with me(: ***

- Angelika