Chapter 4: Confessions.

It was his third time waking up in this new room of his. He got up and walked to his closet opening the wooden door to where his clothes were kept and grabbed a pair of shorts and a shirt with the Steven Universe logo on the front of his shirt. After he placed his clothing on his body and walked is bedroom door feeling somewhat proud of his actions last night. Once he entered his living room he wished he hadn't. His mother stood there talking to two police officers. After he watched the two pigs leave from his home his mother turned around with the face of anger and looked at Kaden somehow knowing that he did his crime last night. Elena" Did you do it?" Kaden" Do what?" "Those officers said they found a mutilated corpse in a dumpster while patrolling here so tell me did you do it?" "Yes." "Why?" "Do you think I can help myself I tell you this all the time mom my urges-" "Take over I know but I just thought that this time would be different and besides why would you attack an innocent man?" " He wasn't innocent he tried to attack me before I ate him." His mother looked at him noticing that Kaden looked differently. His eyes were black and his pupils a dark shade of red Elena noticed that the monster in Kaden's body was making him into a monster. Elena" Kaden your eyes." Kaden looked at the window seeing his reflection and noticed his eyes. Kaden" It's happening again." Elena" What is?" " The urges, I have to feast or I'll-"  "Kill everyone and it started when I upset you?" "Yes and that means I- no not you I can't-." "You have no other choice your urges will take over if you don't just do it." Kaden walked towards his mother his eyes now possessing the veins of red and he bit into her neck feeling the complete flow of blood enter his mouth and his mother slowly dying in his arms as he continued biting into her flesh each bite taking a full amount of flesh until Elena Lewis was nothing but a pile of bones completely covered in the blood of her own body. Kaden then stood from the bones of his mother and picked each piece up taking them to the trashcan and placing them into the bag until the living room was cleared of the deceased and went to the same room where his first pair of tainted clothes were cleaned and where he took the ones he had on and placed them in the washing machine and the ones in the dryer upon his body. Kaden" Mother I hope God treats you well and if you haven't made it to heaven then fight Lucifer with all your might and make him wait for me to feast on his bones."

End of Chapter 4