Chapter 1: The Feeling

He couldn't bare it. Once he was seated in his first class he didn't know what e was going to do. He looked on his tray noticing he was dissecting a frog as his first project he completely remembered. Kaden once did something in his life he was not proud of he felt the urge that most predators have when they seek to eat something some alive some dead. His urges returned at the sight of this dead amphibian in front of him. Luckily he was partnered with Sam who in which he had hoped to run into again at some point today. Sam looked at Kaden who stared at the dead frog with a blank stare and was worried. Sam" Hey man you okay?" Sam shook Kaden who was startled and shook his body as if the embrace of death's cold body was near him. Kaden" Hmm oh yeah umm I'm just not comfortable with-" "Cutting open animals yeah i get it's messed up but don't worry I'll do it for ya." Teacher" Mr.McGreaves if you touch Mr.Lewis' Frog then I will fail you!" "Yes sir but it's just that Kaden isn't exactly okay with this." "Really Mr.Lewis do you happen to have some sort of Doctors excuse or a note of this?" The class laughed at Kaden who stood up and walked towards the teacher with anger in his eyes. Teacher" Well?" Kaden reached into his right pocket and handed it to the teacher who read it and looked at Kaden. Teacher" Well then so you do, Mr.McGreaves I Apologize for my outburst and Mr.Lewis you may sit next to me the rest of the year and right Dictionary words instead."

 He was happy to be out of there. Even though it was his first day and it was close to Christmas he knew being in that class would kill him but not as much as his next class would. Once e entered the large room he heard the sharp and painful song of the Gym Teacher's small metalic woodwind instrument. Coach Jorgen" Welcome all of you american children I am Coach Jorgen I come from Russia and I am here to coach you in your great American sports of football and baseball along with Volleyball and Tennis once it gets warmer now here is how class shall work for you babies when arriving into class you shall take seat on floor as you are now and after I make sure you all are her class begins by running one lap around whole gym." Kaden listened to the hell he knew he would have to try and endure but his urges increased from the sounds of the weight loss and hunger in this class making him think of his old memories he possessed long ago. Coach Jorgen" Now do any of you babies have questions?" At that moment the bell rang and everyone ran out the class as if Jesus was returning but Kaden was the only one to walk seeing that his next class would be his favorite fictional writing which was suprisingly a real thing to him.

End of Chapter 1