Chapter 4: HQ

***

Author's POV

@The Dauntless Phoenix Headquarters

'' Welcome back to the Dauntless Phoenix Headquarters guys!'' Bungad ni Kassidy.

'' It's good to be back!'' sagot naman ni Gabriel.

''It feels like home'' said Ace.

''I always feels safe whenever I'm here and that makes me feel better, always.*smile*'' Stella added.

'' I wish that someday I can bring some of my girls here. This place really looks fascinating as usual!'' said Gabriel.

'' Go bring them and you'll face your death too damn early because of that stupid idea of yours.'' Raven replied.

'' Better not Gabriel, looking at her face expression right now,*points at Kassidy* it's not a really a good sign. World War III might start if you'll do it, I think.'' Caden added.

Kassidy heard the conversation of the three boys and meddled with Gabriel's idea.

''Gabriel Vihn, may I ask you something?'' Kassidy said with an intimidating tone.

'' Yes of course, my Kassidy. Tell me.'' Gabriel's trying to hide the fear in his voice.

'' You know the rules of this headquarter. No girls allowed except me, Taylor and Davis.'' said Kassidy.

Kassidy's nearly mad or she's already mad, if she calls someone by their surnames.

'' I'm sorry Kassidy. I was just trying to lighten up our mood here.'' answered Gabriel.

'' The five of you, boys,  made that rule. How can you even kid around about it?'' seryosong sagot ni Kassidy.

Gabriel was going to answer when Kassidy just decided to let go of that topic.

'' So.. aren't you guys confused why are we here today? at this time?'' Kassidy asked them.

'' I'm not really sure. But I don't think it's a good news. '' Caden answered.

''I received a message from Madisson.'' said Kassidy and all the attention are all focus to her. They all have serious face this time.

Madisson is their friend, like most of them, she's Kassidy Alexa's friend since they were little. She left the country about a year and a half and went to America to see what's going on there. If it's safe to go back or not. She was also sent by her parents to America, to study there.

Back then these 7 were living in America but they decided to go to the Philippines for a reason and that reason is for their safety.

'' What did Madisson say? Is it safe to go back? '' Raven asked with curiosity written all over his face.

''Unluckily, no. She said that the other gangs are still looking for us. She also said to be careful, always, and if you noticed something strange around, tell it to everyone, for safety.'' reminded Kassidy.

'' I still don't understand what they want. Why do they need to harm us? We didn't do anything wrong , exactly. We play fights fairly and squarely.'' Stella answered.