Chapter 3: Strange Thing

Ms. Mcgonagall, inspired by Harry Potter. Enjoy reading!

***

Stella Nirvana's POV

The Opening Ceremony has ended. Kailangan na namin pumunta sa respective classes namin. This time mahahati kami. Me, the annoying boy, Gabriel and Ace belongs to the Medical field. However, Kas, Caden and Raven belongs to the Business field. We need to separate, sad :( But it's so annoying because I'm with Gab. Nakakainis lang.

Well those three left us and went to the Business Building and we went to the opposite side which is the Medical Building.

We arrived inside the room and obviously classmates kaming tatlo. Pumunta kami sa pinaka-dulo ng classroom, we have the exclusive seats for us three there. Pagkaupo namin ay agad na dumating ang aming prof. na si Ms. Mcgonagall. She's kind and very open minded to everything pero sa school stuffs and deadlines, walang pinapalusot yan.

Nakita ko nanapatingin siya sa gawi namin tatlo. I'm confused why so I looked at my left, Ace seems normal, he's listening and then I looked to my right, to mr. annoying Gabriel. So, that's why, he's using his phone in class. It's prohibited pero dahil may 'exception' kami sa mga ganitong bagay Ms. Mcgonagall can't get it from him, but I can. *smirk*

'' Gab, Itago mo nga 'yang phone moit's prohibited and you know that.'' Bulong ko sa kanya. Nakatingin parin sa gawi namin si Ms. Mcgonagall.

'' We're allowed to use it, oh c'mon guys. We're an exception to these things naman.'' He said.

'' I know. Pero sobra bang importante yan at hindi mo itago yang phone mo?'' Sabi ko naman.

'' Ofcourse. My ''girls'' are always impor---'' sagot niya sana pero biglang nagsalita na rin si Ace. Mukhang malakas ang connection ng mokong na 'to ngayon.

'' Gab, just put it away. Itago mo na. Ms. Mcgonagall can't start the class because of this small event here.'' Agad na sabi ni Ace.

'' Oh fine fine. Hindi mo na sya kailangan tulungan Ace. Si Stella palang sapat na. *wink*'' sagot ni Gab.

I looked away. This annoying boy. He makes me feel uncomfortable, always. Tsk

Ms. Mcgonagall started the class right after our small conversation.

***

Kassidy Alexa's POV

After the Opening Ceremony, we've separated ways. Stella, Gab and Ace went to the Medical Building and me, Caden and Raven went to the opposite side, heading towards the Business Building.

Back in the front gate an hour ago, when I gave the car key to the guard, I'm positive that I saw someone looking at me, more like staring. It's like she really waited for me to arrive because she left when she saw me.

'' I think our Princess is really drowning on her thoughts Raven. Hahaha'' Caden said.

'' We're talking about her for about 3 mins but she says nothing. That's really strange! Hahaha!'' I heard Raven replied.

'' Stop it guys. Hahaha. I was just thinking about something... it's just strange, for me.'' sabi ko sa kanila.

They're faces suddenly became so serious. Like there's something wrong sa sinabi ko.

'' What's with the faces? You guys looks scary, seriously.'' I said.

'' Tell us about it Kas.'' Raven said. He looks very serious. I continue walking and telling them what I saw, the same time.

'' Fine fine. This morning, I almost arrived late right?'' I stopped and they nodded. Seriously, these two are giving me deadly looks right now. So I continued.

''After I gave the car keys to the guard, I entered the gate quickly. When I was about to walk towards your direction *I pointed them*. I think I saw someone staring at me. She's a girl but ... a strange one. I've never seen her before.'' Kwento ko sakanila.

'' What was she like? I mean, anong hitsura niya?'' Caden asked.

'' I wasn't able to see her face, clearly. Pero she's like ---''

I suddenly run when I saw the girl, looking at me, again!

'' KASSIDY! WHERE ARE YOU GOING?! COME BACK!'' I heard them shouted.

''DON'T FOLLOW ME!'' I shouted with a warning tone.

Tumakbo ako paputa sa direksyon niya ngunit tumakbo siya papalayo. There are so many corridors in this school.

'' Fuck, where are you strange girl? '' Nanggigigil kong tanong. I was running for about 5 mins. I stopped in front of the Girls' locker room. I think I just saw someone entered kaya pumasok din ako.

Patay ang mga ilaw nung pumasok ako. That's strange because in the school we never turned the lights off because the janitors do that in the afternoon before closing.

'' Is anybody here?'' I asked and my voice echoed inside the room.

'' Hello there, Kassidy.'' A woman appeared smiling at me, smirking rather. I recognized her! She's the one who's staring at me this morning.

'' Who exactly are you? What do you want?'' I roughly asked her.

'' Hahahaha! You're really brave and I hate that. All I want is revenge Kassidy. Revenge.'' she bitterly answered.

'' Revenge? Hahaha. For what? We barely know each other.*smirk* '' I told her.

'' I'll tell you later. '' tugon niya.

'' But I heard that you killed your mom and also your brother, Kennedy. Is that true? Because I think it is. Maybe that's why you're this aggressive. Hahaha.'' sabi niya sa akin na may kasamang tonong mapaglaro.

That was below the belt. That was really low, very low. Napakasakit sa akin ng marinig muli iyon. Sobra. Kaya agad na nag-init ang dugo ko sa babaeng kaharap ko ngayon. She barely knows me. How could she fucking say that with her filthy mouth.

'' Hahaha. Talaga? Do you believe that I... killed them?'' I asked her, smirking.

'' Ofcourse. I really do! You're a monster Kassidy. Probably, there's a monster living inside you!''Pasigaw nyang sagot.

'' If you do then you must be careful miss. You might end up like them. Buried in the cold ground. *smirk*'' I told her.

I left the locker room after that. Baka hindi na ako makapag kontrol ng galit ko at mapagbuhusan ko ng galit ang babaeng iyon. She fucking insulted me, right in my face. That fucking girl with her filthy mouth. She's an example of a person that you should get rid of your life. They're just shits. So fucking annoying.

I went to the Business Building and headed to my room. I opened the door and saw Ms. Rena and the whole class at me. I just looked at them and they looked away.

After I sat on my chair, I felt these two guys beside me, looking at me intently. They were about to ask me what happened but I insist.

I got my phone from my pocket and wrote something. Then, I sent it.

Message:

HQ. 10p.m

-P,KA

***