Chapter 3 - TOC

Seoul International University. It was a pleasant morning.

Taeyeon was thinking about what happened to her date last night with Tiffany. It was simple but she really enjoyed the company of Tiffany. She was happy that they're friends. And she was smiling sheepishly, looking forward to their friendship.

Taeyeon was walking in the hallway, she's on her way to her classroom. When suddenly a man, pushed her to the wall. Holding her collar tightly. She was choking and she can't breathe.

"You dated Tiffany?" The man said angrily.

"N-Nick, ge-get... off m-me!" Taeyeon was struggling, she held Nickhun's hands and tried to get them away.

"How dare you to do that?! I'm courting her for almost a year and we never been in a date!" Nickhun growled.

"Nick, please let go of Taehyung!" A girl shouted.

It was familiar to them. Nickhun immediately let go of Taeyeon and the latter coughed. The girl drew near to them, she was glaring at Nickhun.

"T-tiffany?" Nickhun was guilty and he knows that 'he's gonna be dead'

"Don't dare to touch Taehyung again or I promise to hate you," Tiffany sternly said.

"But this midget is not worthy for you!" Nikchun exclaimed.

"He's my friend. Don't hurt him. Please, don't do this again. Just leave him alone," Tiffany said.

"Aishh. I don't know!" Nickhun shouted "You date him, do you like this midget? And how about me? It's been a year Tiffany!"

"I'm sorry Nick but I like you as a friend. I told you about it, over and over but still, you insisted to court me. You're just friend to me, please stop this," Tiffany genuinely said.

Nickhun was speechless, he was hurt and he just walked away.

Tiffany held Taeyeon's shoulder "Are you okay, Tae?"

Taeyeon cleared her throat and nodded "Yes, thank you. I think... he's jealous. He really likes you Pani."

"But he's just a friend," Tiffany confirmed.

"You don't like him, why?" Taeyeon innocently asked.

"Because I already like someone," Tiffany gazed at Taeyeon and her eyes sparkled.

"Really? You like someone? Please introduce him to me," Taeyeon smiled.

"At the right time, Tae."

Taeyeon pouted "Okay but I'm curious."

Tiffany just gave her eye smile.

"And that's what I like Pani, your smile," Taeyeon smiled.

~

Jessica and Yuri were standing at the corridor of Jessica's classroom. Jessica was holding a teddy bear but her face was unfriendly.

"So what's this Yuri?" Jessica asked and she was annoyed.

"A gift" Yuri smiled "I hope you like it."

"I'm not a kid anymore and how many times do I have to tell you that I don't like you," Jessica irritably asked.

"I won't give up Jessica. I really like you," Yuri persistently said.

"But I don't like you! It really annoys me, Yuri."