the meeting

heyyyyy guys i hope you like this book please bear with me as im still new at this hope you all like it so far it will get better i promie nway let me know wat you think vote and comment please. grace and peace yall xx

moving to the new house was all keisha had ever wanted to do, it was such a relief to have independent from her parents to just be on her own. her mother miss viola to everyone was the church choir director and very strict she couldnt go out without her mom breathing down her neck about  everything.

keisha was just your average girl she was 5ft 3 tall she had a hour glass shape she had a pretty face she wasnt one of them girls who were to into themselves. she finished enrolling she had been one of the first people to enrol to the course. Just as she was about to leave she saw something that caught her eye andshe couldn’t believe someone was wearing the exact same shoes as her not just any shoes this kicks where the shiit in America these valentine fab cookie pastry shoes were a limited edition and it had taken her 3 months to get them and someone was wearing them so obiviously she had to check her competition out. 

The gal looked about 5ft 3 inches tall light skinned and she had a knock out body and i guess my sense of style coz she was wearing something i could see myself in.

Excuse me hie im keisha jones 

Hie i am yvette  

Oh I see we got the same shoes aint they cute 

Oh I know saw you and i was go come check you out too

they laughed keisha could tell they would become good friends there was just something about yvette that put her at ease plus they had the same fashion sense. nway what course are you doing 

Im doing optometry wat about you 

Shut up im doing that too replied yvette all excited 

Cool , anyway i was going to grab a coffee and then go shopping do you want to join me if you aint busy. they decided to go shopping first turns out keisha and yvette  really had a lot in common and we wasn’t competing or anything like that we just were interested in the same type of clothes and music and food.

we went to a little cafe near my  house we just talked for hours about nothing in particular, as we  were to leaving my  shopping bag fell off my hand making me trip and fall over it. It was like in movies when it’s like déjà vu. It was the guy i had met ealier asking for direction.

Oh sorry keisha i didnt realise you where going to stand up

Nah its kool erm sorry i forgot your name 

"Jayden but you can call me jay" he replied smiling  

"Okay then see you around" she replied loking into his eyes 

"Ahh this is going to sound petty but you still aint let me catch your digits" he said sheepishly 

Like I said I aint throwing them she said sarcastically but smiling on a sly 

She gave him her number and he said he was going to call to make a plan for them to go out. As soon as there were outside yvette  commented on how handsome Jayden was.  she left feeling very happy she had given her number to a cute guy plus also made a friend.