Jump start

After buying the Apartment I went to the mall to go buy some new shoes, I Called my Auntie Valentine to check on my Little sister. Hennessy. I need to see her. She doesn't really wanna see me anymore because she think I had something to do with mom dying like she wasn't just standing there too. But her Filthy Father put it in her mind that I killed her.

"Cristal... Hey pretty Lady" She spoke so smoothly into the phone.

"Hey auntie Val How Is Hen?" I asked sighing.

"Baby girl she just moping around, Her dad Died Last Night Romeo Killed him" She said speaking into the phone sighing, Yeah it must be tough losing a dad.

Lemme tell you about Uncle Romeo, He was bestfriends With My dad And My Bestfriends, Romel and Asie Marie's Dad. My Dad, Deondre, On the Other hand Got shipped to a different Jail because Him and Uncle Romeo were like Migos but missing the third , Maji , Romeos , Cousin, Many say He faked his own death to Get away others say that nigga really 6ft Under. Romeo Think he 6 ft but sometimes he think he just dipped.

"He what?... Why!" I asked sitting down to get a better look at the shoes on the bottom row.

"I guess news hit the yard and he killed him in his sleep or some shit like that, but wont nobody say it was him" She said , I can Only Imagine what she is going through.

"Well you know she not rocking with me like that no more after allat but tell her I love her and I'm praying for her" I stated. I was walking to my car.

"Yeah and this damn boyfriend of hers" she sighed. "I just want to give her the best life she only 18 and she feels like she owns the world" I nodded knowing she can't see me.

"Well maybe if she wanna talk give her my number tell her I'm close by so if she wants to see me instead that will be fine too" I stated. We said our goodbyes and hung up.

I got in the car and I got a sense to look up. I did I saw Shaheed & his girlfriend and she looked "Pregnant" .

All I could do was shake my head and drive away. We haven't even broken up 3 months ago and she looks about 5-6 months Pregnant.

On my way home I headed to Romel's house. I needed help moving my shit tonight and tomorrow and the fact I bought more shit doesn't help that added more weight and she has the hookup on shit and she has a big ass truck so I was finna use her.

HonestlyHonestly, I'm tryna stay focused
You must think I've got to be joking when I say
I don't think I can wait
I just need it now
Better swing my wayI just need some dick
I just need some love
Tired of fucking with these lame niggas baby
I just need a thugWon't you be my plug aye
You could be the one aye
We could start with a handshake baby
I'mma need more than a hug

I pulled up to Romel's blasting Summer Walker new hit Girls need Love. This was the new bop. Period.

She must have had a party going on because it was alot of people here, it was alot of cars here and people on the porch and the lawn. After finding a spot I got out and it was like everybody outside stared at me, did I have something on my face or clothes ? I did a quick glance over and continued walking.

Getting past everyone I finally made it in the house. Looking for Romel I ran into Shaheed. The last nigga I wanted to see right now.

"Excuse me Shaheed" I looked at my hands.

I couldn't look at him right now because if I did I would break down and I didn't need that right now.

"Why wont you look at me Cris?" He stood there looking at me and I could feel it and it was making me nervous because I could smell his Gucci Guilty I got him for his 21st birthday along with the Iced out Rolex.

"Shaheed we have nothing to talk about I would appreciate it if you stop trying to force something" I pushed past him and he grabbed my forearm, Wrong move.

"Cris-" He started.

"Yo Cristal you good?" I lookedpast him and saw Asie and Ro Mugging him. "I dont even know why he even here?" Romel rolled her eyes. I giggled because she so sweet and she just like a little death trap I swear.

"I was just leaving I thought Cristal was here but I see she just got here, I - Nevermind I'll catch up with you later C" He said and let me go. Asie did the Martin kick on his dumb ass .

"Anyway Ro What the fuck who is all these people and why the fuck they packed in here like sardines?" I asked scrunching up my face looking around.

"Girl shut yo Antisocial ass up live a little don't let Shaheed Rat ass get you down you know I love yo rat ass and shit bitch but why you looking like Rihanna little sister in this bitch?" Asie sipped her drink and I did a little 360 for they ass and Romel smacked my ass. I started twerking. These were my bitches , I swear .

"Hell nah y'all bitches wild but I need to holla at y'all real quick" I stated looking at my shoes. I looked up and they was looking confused. I gave them that look and they dragged me through the house to find somewhere quiet.

"Henny dad died yall... I haven't talked to her but damn y'all that's shit sad" I said with tears in my eyes. I know what y'all wondering why this bitch crying when this nigga killed her momma. He wasn't always spiteful he was a sweet person once upon a time. Life has choices and pick the weakest people.

"Damn C you know if you need anything just let us know I'll call Hen tonight for real" Romel said and Asie nodded. I hugged them and cried I had to My emotions was all over .

I got myself together and we walked back inside and guess who I saw. I'm convinced he following me.

"I'm gonna get drunk fuck y'all" I said walking in the kitchen avoiding Ol boy. He was gone have to catch up. I grabbed some Hennessy and took some to the head straight.

"Slow down shorty you gone be fucked up by the second cup" I heard a deep chuckle behind me. I turned around . Him. He looked so goddamn good. He smelled like money, weed and Diamonds. Looking at his chocolate features dimples and grill in his mouth is juicy lips as he wet them with his pink tongue, dreads covering his eyes but I could tell they was low from Smoking. His chains shined in the kitchen light.

"That's what I need" I slowly peeled my eyes away and grabbed the bottle and grabbed a cup and poured enough for my troubles.

"Why is that" He closed in on me and the smell of weed and cologne invaded my nose. I closed my eyes and inhaled lightly. I sipped my drink he was getting me high off his scent and this drink was getting me there.

"Personal issues" I turned to him and stared at him even up close he was beautiful blemish free chocolate skin.

"Well... Lemme ease your troubles" he bit down on his bottom lip before he ran his tongue over it and he knew what he was doing . My eyes followed it. Thinking all the nasty thoughts. He smiled and chuckled his smile was even pretty. He grabbed my chin gently and lifted it up so I can look him in his eyes and he leaned in. But he didn't kiss me he just stared at me and mind you he was mad close I could feel his breath on my lips. I was SOAKED. He smiled breaking my trance and I stepped back and turned around.

"Oof" I put my hands on the sink I breathed in deeply.

"I'll see you later Cristal" I hear him in my ear but he sounded so far. How did he know my name.

I never understood how he had me like that and I really feel stupid . Even after the breakup after Shaheed I wasn't ready . No. Not yet. My phone? Where was it? There. It was on the counter unlocked

Husband🥀😍: 850-647-2536

New contact

Omg what the fuck my life is so fucked. I grabbed my cup and downed the rest and let it burn my throat and pour me some more shit I needed to be fucked up.