Whatchu see?

(Cristals Outfit is In this Link) >>>http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=214413817

Don't you ever wish you can go back in time and not do something you did? Well if so that's how I am right now. It was a couple of guys standing in the parking lot near the cars and they was beating some guy up and then they pulled out a gun and shot him. I don't know what they were ~saying but they sounded pretty mad. My phone vibrated and I tried to silence it before they could see the light and the damn keys dropped bitch ! Omg I was so pissed so I hurried up and grabbed the keys and ran to my car, they saw me and came towards me and pushed me up against the car.

"What the fuck did you see?" The taller man asked me. I just shook my head to say nothing but I knew he knew I was lying I was shaking like a mutherfucker.

"WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU SEE BITCH!" He yelled in face.

"Nothing Nigga ! If I fucking saw something don't you think I would have told yall black asses about now?" I said to them. They chuckled like I was a joke or some shit. He punched me repeatedly in the stomach. I couldn't breath anymore I just laid there and let him hit me. He was done maybe 10 mins later I groaned and cried out in pain , I wanted to kill that bastard. I hopped in my car and went home and soaked in the bath until the pain subsided, I took some pills that will keep me Sedated until it was time to go to work tomorrow night.

~Next Day~

I woke up around 5:30 Pm I had to get up shower and call in because that pain was unbearable and I have a bruise on my side on my ribs. Good thing I took nursing classes I have the right thing to heal this up.

"Mike , speak" Mike spoke into the phone his fine ass!.

"Hey Mike is Cris Look I cant come in ill work overtime when I come back" I heard Mike sigh, because he knew I never take days off and this was new to him.

"Whats wrong Cristal?" He wasn't gonna stop until he got the answer he wants.

"Its nothing Mike I'm just not feeling good okay a lot has happened" I stated running my hair through my hair sighing.

"Oh Okay just let me know when you wanna come back, Okay?" He asked me.

"Okay, Thank you Mike I appreciate it" I smiled sitting on the bar stool at my island in my kitchen.

"Okay be safe out here Sugar" He hung up.

I Sighed and went to the living room and laid on the couch and thought about how was my life before all of this.

~Flashback~

I was 15 I lived with my Moms, Avion and My little sister Hennessy, age 6,We was all in the living room when My Little sisters dad came in. He was drunk as usual. He didn't like me because I wasn't his Kid but he came into the picture when I was 9. My dad Got set up and locked away for 20 years 15 if he did the plea bargain.

"Avion !" He yelled looking dead at us. Yelling for no reason. He looked like Lance Gross.

"Yes" My mom said still looking at the Tv.

"She has to GO!" He yelled pointing at me. I looked At him, Yes I was scared of him, He stood almost 6'7" buff as fuck.

"Cristal go to your room and dont come out until I say so" She said I Picked up Hennessy and Was walking her in the room with me.

"Why me?" I asked my mother looked at me and shook her head.

"Look Juan This is my daughter your talking about. She is staying I pay the bills!" My mother yelled at him.