Time together

My wife Tiffany always had a decent figure - shoulder length black hair, beautiful c cup tits, neatly trimmed pussy and a nice thick ass.

She also loved to show those assets, whenever possible. When aroused, her nipples would turn into hard raised buttons. The more aroused she became, the wetter she got.

In our early and late 20's,, like some married couples, we had our share of sexcapades with each other that always led to incredible sex. But now in our 30's we noticed a decline in our sex life, and our bodies were beginning to change - her's more so than mine. Her sex drive was slowly declining,  while mine kept increasing

Lying naked in bed one night, we began talking about what was happening to us and I asked her, "Do you have any regrets with anything we might have done together, or any regrets about not doing something you wished you had done?"

While she was slowly stroking my dick, she responded, "Not really, although I sometimes I wonder what would it be like to watch you have sex with another woman."

"Do you have anyone in mind," she asked and I  said, " I have this friend From high school, who still lives in my home town and I sometimes talk with her."

As she said that, I could feel her nipple on my chest getting hard, and my dick was beginning to stiffen.

She said, "You travel home once or twice a year, why don't you look her up? We're not getting any younger and we know we're both going through some physiological changes. Now is the time do something different. Of course, there would be certain rules you have to follow, but I certainly wouldn't have a problem with you hooking up with her."

Her breathing became faster and while she continued to stroke me, I asked, "What rules?"

"This is a one time only situation," she said. "You must be nasty and rough. You can cum in her mouth, on her face and body, but not in her - you must wear a condom. I have to hear every sordid detail, nothing withheld, and while you're telling me, you'll be kneeling between my legs slowly licking me and keeping my wet pussy lubricated with your saliva and my pussy juices until I cum .