Author's Note: *Not An Update*

First of all, thank you very much for giving this story a piece of your time! I hope that you liked the story of Blake, Ven and Red and I know each one of you might have their own pick between the two guys. But we all have to face it that only Blake could make Venice happy despite everything. Someday, Red's story will be written where he could also find his happiness. And who knows, the other boys - Liam and Xander, might also get their chance of happiness.

And now for the shameless plugging, I hope that you check my other stories as well! I have an ongoing story: ALEE. The lead is another cousin of Jared Heatherfield! If you wanna see a cameo of Red, go and check  it out! Also I have some other stories you might like such as THE TRIPLE THREAT SERIES, HEAVEN, SUMMER ESCAPADE WITH MY NEMESIS and few one shots!

Lastly! After months of not being in Wattpad, I was surprised to see this book has reached 15k reads! Lol, did not expect this from the beginning. I mostly write to my satisfaction because I can't keep still whenever there's a plot going on in my mind and I need to write them down. So I didn't really care how my grammar and writing style went. It was a brave step for me to actually post them in Wattpad. So thank you guys so much! You are all the best. *sniffs* Do you have tissue? No srlsy, juz kiddin.

And now that we are all in lockdown, I miss writing and I kinda wanna do it again. (Sorry, work and school got me really tied.) So, maybe new chapters and stories will be added here.

Thank you again and much love! Stay home and keep safe! Also black lives matter. And junk terrorism bill!
Updated: June 12, 2020

P.S. Leave some comments too and feel free to ask me everything about the books. Mwah.~